Part 5

I wake up half and an hour later, but not by the sound of my alarm, I'm showing Bea my back involuntarily and she's tracing her finger near my gem.
I turn to face her slowly and she looks at me smiling, letting her cheeks to show.
《Ehy..》 She whispers fixing my hair behind my ear.
《Ehy..》 I reply rubbing my eyes before yawning.
《You look beautiful even when sleeping.》 She affirms.
《Since when you were watching me?》 I ask getting closer to her.
《I haven't slept, so actually...》 She starts.
《Creep.》 I interrupt her ironically and she gasps with the same vibe.
《I'm going to take that as an offense.》 Bea affirms and I chuckle.
《If there's a pair of eyes that I really want to be looking at me, these are yours.》 I admit and even in the dark I could see a hint of blush on her cheeks.
《And if there's someone I want to look at for the-...that is you.》 She states and I peck her lips.
Beatrix pulls me closer, grabbing my waist and I smirk.
《Easy there...》 I say teasing.
《Yes, your highness.》 She says distancing her hands, but I take them in mine.
《When do you think I can return the favour?》 She asks caressing my hands with her thumbs.
《I don't know, whenever we want, Stormy.》 I say kissing the back of her hands.
《I really want to, it's just that I'm a bit scared.》 I add and she nods.
《Well, you seemed to know what you were doing and what would pleasure me, so I guess it kinda works the same for you. And I assure you...I know my ways.》 She affirms and I roll my eyes playfully.
《You know usually people are scared of giving because "Oh, my gosh, what if I don't make them come?", so as long as you trust me, you don't have to be scared, because I trust you. And I don't want to put pressure on you, so don't feel like we should do it now or any soon if you don't want to. Being here with you, doing skin contact is enough for me.》 She reassures me and I smile weakly.
《I trust you too.》 I admit hugging her, laying my palms on her back, resting my chin on her shoulder as I picture this moment in my head.
《I heard what Bloom said, it's been three days since you last went to class. And as long as I appreciate that you want to be here with me, and I never enjoyed classes, I guess, maybe, you should go.》 She states in the hug, brushing the little hair on my neck. I distance myself a little, letting our noses slightly touch.
《Mhm, it hurts to say you're right.》 I affirm smiling and she shakes her head a little.
I caress her lips with mine slowly, delicately biting her low lips, she tries to deepen the kiss but I pull apart.
《I should go.》 I say, getting up and she huffs.
I take my clothes from the floor while she's staring at me on laying on her side.
《What will you do this afternoon?》 I ask to break the silence.
《I'm going to my room, and see what there's to do there. Then maybe I'll see you in the circle of stones?》 She proposes and I smile to myself.
《Gladly.》 I affirm, walking to my mirror to fix my hair, she walks behind me, still naked, and sees the hickeys I left on her body.
《Dude!》 She exclaims.
《Don't call me dude! I just fucked you.》 I say ironically pissed.
《And you have a pretty sensitive skin.》 I add smirking, while putting on my earrings.
《Lucky for you, they aren't in visible places.》 She observes.
《Oh, but I'm glad I'm seeing them.》 I comment, pecking her cheek.
《You make it so hard to be angry right now.》 She complains rubbing her eyes.
《You've been angry your whole life...I get why it's weird for you to...maybe feel something different.》 I affirm seriously.
《I get it because I used to feel like that too.》 I finish, cupping her cheeks to let her look at me, in a completely vulnerable state, she just gives me a small smile before mouthing a sweet "go".
I take my bag and head out of the room, seeing the suite empty.

Winx ❣️

Me

Ehy girls, what's the next lesson? I'm looking forward to be there :))

Flora🌺🍃

We are in the greenhouse, they're showing us something about the scrapers.

Me