Goodbye with you

Tighnari was making Collei breakfast. He wasn't in the best mood because of the fight with Cyno last night, but he knew it was just better to suck up those feelings, and he did.

The argument they had was the first serious fight they have had in the 10 years they had been dating. Most of these fights were just a little fun not serious fights about Cyno and his cheesy jokes. This however was different.

The arguing last night had gotten so intense that Collei left to sleep in a tent outside because of it. She was annoyed and sad at the same time. Annoyed because a bunch of mosquitoes bit her, and sad because her parents were fighting very intensely.

What they were fighting about she didn't know, but she knew it must have been more serious than just some cheesy jokes to be THAT tense.

After breakfast, Cyno left to go do his daily duties, leaving Tighnari and Collei in the house.

The room was full of silence... both were too nervous to say anything so they both kept quiet.

Collei then broke the silence.

"Can you tell me what the fight last night was about?... it seemed to be very tense and I'm worried for you guys."

Tighnari sighed and turned around to face Collei.

"I guess you deserve an explanation..." he muttered quietly slowly making his way over to her.

He then sighed again and started explaining.

"So last night I found out Cyno was..."

"He was what?"

"He was..."

"He was what??"

"He was cheating on me with someone else..."

Collei's eyes then widened in shock and she took a step back.

Cyno was seeing another person?! But he would never do that! Isn't he loyal?!

"N-no way.." she muttered

"Sadly yes way... I was shocked that he would do something like that too but he did..."

"Well, who was h-he going out with...?"
Collei asked with sadness and betrayal in her eyes.

"He was going out with that Al Haitham dude..."

"Wait... Al- Al Haitham??!"

"Yes I know it's all so shocking..."

Collei then looked down at the floor.

"So you guys are going to break up right?"

"No..."

Collei then looked up surprised.

"But Tighnari he cheated on you!"

"I know I just... I can't do it..."

"Yes, you can! Break up with him and show him who's boss!"

"Ok then... thanks for the courage Collei..."

"Happy to help!"

A couple of hours later...

Tighnari walked up to Cyno who was fishing with Al Haitham, the pair was making flirty remarks.

"Oh Cyno you don't know how much I wanna kiss you right now~" Al Haitham squealed.

"I'll make you was wet as a fish... I guess...." Cyno replied with a very forced smile.

Tighnari rolled his eyes. Cyno gave Tighnari way better flirts than he gave Al Haitham. It made Tighnari at least a little happy that he at least likes Tighnari a little more,  though he still cheated on him for this Al Haitham... he could also hear his line had no passion or love put into it, not like the lines he gave to him. The lines Cyno said to him you could hear and see the passion and love in them, the ones he was giving Al Haitham though lacked any feeling.

Tighnari then walked up, turned Cyno around, and slapped him.

"Cyno I have something to say to you," Tighnari said angrily.

"Look if this is about Al Haitham then I'm just going to say I love you and nothing beats you I'm sorry please forgive me."

"I don't care about what you have to say now Cyno... We're breaking up..."

Al Haitham then looked at Cyno weirdly.

"What you were dat-."

Before Al Haitham could finish Cyno pushed him into the lake and ran to hug Tighnari with tears.

"Look I'm sorry it's just that Al Haitham asked me out and he was saying if I didn't accept then he would be really sad and I just was bored and I wanted to see how long I could get him to believe I liked him even though I hated and do NOT like him so I accepted, and I was just thinking that I'll see Al Haitham for fun and then I would leave him and tell him he sucked and that Tighnari was better but then you found out and got the wrong idea, and I'm sorry and please don't leave me!" Cyno yelled quickly sobbing into Tighnari's shoulder.

"Well Cyno I need you to know that you can't just do stuff like that... especially since you didn't tell me, so I'm sorry but we just have to break up... maybe you and Al Haitham can have a nice family... farewell Cyno..."

Tighnari then ran off leaving Cyno crying on the terrain and Al Haitham just chilling in the water listening to the drama.

At the village...

Tighnari then told Collei what happened. Collei then fell to the ground and started crying... Tighnari was trying to comfort her.

It was sad that the family had lost a member, but in the end, it was a good thing that he was gone

It was sad that the family had lost a member, but in the end, it was a good thing that he was gone... or was it?