They turned off the lights then laid down and cuddled while they watched Netflix. Sooner or later Kayla fell asleep in Jaylens arms leaving him up by himself. He adjusted her a little so he could get comfortable and get on his phone.

"Bae stop moving." She whined in her sleep as she felt him moving around.

"My bad baby." He said once he got comfortable with her still laying on him.

He was on his phone for like a hour then he turned it off and pulled the covers over them and went to sleep.

__________________________

The next day.

"Alright like I said when you get in there don't look at that girl and don't talk to her ass." Jaylen said to Kayla as they sat outside her job.

"So what you want me to just let her do whatever the fuck she want?" Kayla said looking at him.

"Nah if she say some smart shit to you you say something back I just don't want you starting nothing first." He said and swiped his hand under her chin.

"Aww look at you acting like my dad." She said laughing.

"Stop playing you know I'm daddy." He smiled licking his lips.

"Boy bye shut up." Kayla laughed.

"But for real though remember what I said." He said getting back serious.

"Alright I love you." She said putting her purse on her shoulder.

"I love you too gimme a kiss." He said grabbing her chin pulling her closer.

They did a short slow kiss then pecked each others lips as they pulled away.

"Have a good day." He said and smacked her butt as she got out the car.

"Thank you." She smiled at him then shut the door.

He watched her walk inside then he drove away. Kayla's mood instantly changed when she got inside, she said hi to a couple of people then made her way to the break room to clock in and put her stuff away. She clocked in then walked back to the front, she sat at the desk and got started on her work.

As she was filling out some papers she felt eyes on her, she turned around and it was ivy mugging her. She just shrugged and rolled her eyes then turned back around. She continued to fill out the paperwork and once she was done she got up so she can go put them in the file cabinet, as she was walking ivy bumped into her making the papers fall out her hand.

"Girl." Kayla said lowly and huffed as she bent over  and picked up the papers.

"Whatchu say?" Ivy said getting smart.

"Girl didn't nobody say nothing please move around." Kayla said standing up.

"Who is you talking to?" Ivy said and slapped the papers out of Kayla's hands and pushed her making her stumble a little.

Kayla scrunched up her face and instantly swung on ivy by grabbing her hair and swung her on the ground making the three people in the waiting room gasp. Kayla continually punched her in the face as she held onto her hair. Ivy scratched Kayla's face as she tried to stand up and hit back. As Kayla was beating her up  ivy kicked her in the thigh trying to kick her stomach.

"Bitch I know you didn't just try to kick my stomach." Kayla said getting angrier and started punching her even harder.

Kayla got her back on the ground and started upper cutting her and ivy started kicking her feet as she yelled for help. She continued to scream and that's when nurses heard and ran to the front to see them fighting.