˚✧₊chapter 3⁺˳✧

Hi guys this is the last chapter enjoy reading this and vote<3

(english is not my first language so I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong)

                 ⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

 ⊱───── {

⊱───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Mmnn.." All of sudden, Cale felt some pressure on his lips. Alberu licked his lips nervously and kissed him lightly. Capturing his mouth, Alberu's tongue licked his bottom lip, as if asking for entrance. Instinctively, Cale embraced Alberu and allowed Alberu's tongue into his mouth. They tangled their tongues for a moment until he realized what was happening. He then separated from Alberu to speak, but Alberu pulled him back into their kiss.

"Haa..wa-wait..I....Mmmnn" Cale's face was flushed red and his lips were slightly swollen, some saliva was seeping out from his mouth as his teary eyes looking at Alberu. Alberu who saw this was turned on and started to kissing and sucking Cale's neck. He could feel Alberu's breath contacting with his neck. The warmth of his breath made Cale jolted slightly, it is ticklish. Cale then could hear the wet sounds of the making, wasn't that would leave a mark? He panicked as he realized the risks but Alberu didn't stop.

"Ahh.." He suddenly moaned when Alberu licking and biting one of his nipples and fingers playing with another pink nipple of him, growing his pleasure. What is this? Didn't Alberu said that it's his first time? Why Alberu so skilled with something like this?

Srrrtt-

Cale heard the zipper being pulled and he found that Alberu already removed his clothes. He then slowly dragged off the pants with the belt, reveal the bulge in his black boxers.

Click-

Alberu grabbed the necklace he always hid under his clothes and moved his hand. The lock on the necklace was released.

Ooooong-

The necklace instantly disappeared from Alberu's hand.

His eyes had turned brown.

His skin was turning darker than brown.

It was the case for his hair as well.

The quarter Dark Elf Alberu's true appearance appeared in front of Cale.

"What?" Alberu who realized that Cale was looking at him asked with a smile on his face.

"Ah, nothing." Cale turned his face and blushed.

"Aren't I always handsome?" A bright smile appeared on Alberu's face.

"Sigh...yes, yes." Cale just sigh and shook his head at Alberu's question.

That was actually true. Alberu always looked handsome even with his quarter Dark Elf appearance, and now he can see the nude version of him. Alberu's body has quite a good shape, he can see the muscles on Alberu's body, although it's not as good as Choi Han, it was still tempting.