˚✧₊chapter 2⁺˳✧

Hi hoes hope y'all enjoy reading this and vote<3

(english is not my first language so I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong)

              ⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Then, can we start now?"

"Ah."

Cale quickly snapped out of his thoughts.

"No." Cale turned his face and his tips of ears were flushed pink.

"Please..." Alberu looked toward Cale with a sad expression on his face.

"But-"

"I promise to let you become a slacker in the future."

Cale flinched and silent for a moment. Alberu could see the corners of Cale's lips twitching. He then responded to Alberu, who was looking at him.

"Really?" Cale started to smile.

"Of course, I've always kept my words." Alberu smiled and nodded his head.

(if only cale know that won't happen)

"T-then let's do it."

Cale then stood up from his seat and headed toward the luxurious bed. He started unbuttoned and removed his clothes. His porcelain body was white as snow, almost blinding to the eye. When he about to unbuckled his belt, he stopped, suddenly he felt hesitant to continue his action.

Alberu who stares intensely at Cale as if he didn't want to miss a single moment, aware of that. He then started to speak.

"What? Do you need my help?" Alberu sneered at Cale as if he found Cale's action to be cute.

"N-no need." Cale stuttered and his face flushed red. He then started unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

It was at that moment.

                  ꧁ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ꧂

Thud---

"Ugh" Cale groaned. He realized that he already laying on the bed with Alberu on his top. Alberu's whole body tipped down, pinning the body beneath him. Alberu then quickly removed Cale's pants, along with boxers, now Cale's nude body can be seen through Alberu's eyes.

"Wa-wait, your highness." Cale became alarmed with Alberu's action. He tried to push Alberu.

"Cale, we don't have much time. You know I still have a lot of work to do." Alberu pointed towards the pile of paper on his desk.

"But.." He felt embarrassed and covered his face. His flushed red face can be seen through his smooth white pale skin.

"Pfftt.." Alberu chuckled with Cale's action.

"What?" Cale asked with a slightly annoyed tone.

"You're beautiful.." Alberu replied with a bright smile on his face. Cale really looked much better nude.

Cale looked shocked with Alberu's smile. It was the first time he had seen Alberu smile gently toward him.

               ⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰