˚✧₊chapter 1⁺˳✧

Hiii this is my third t story pls enjoy reading this and vote<3

(english is not my first language so I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong) 

                    ⊱ ──── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

"Sigh...."

Crunch.

"Sigh...."

"......"

Alberu continued to sigh while working on the official documents on his desk.

Cale who sat on the couch while munching on cookies in Alberu's bedroom found Alberu's sighing to be annoying.

"What?"

Alberu clutched his head and put a serious expression on his face while holding a document on his desk. However, his gaze looks like he's thinking about something else. Is there any problem?

"Cale, have you ever had sex?" Alberu just got straight to the point.

Tuk.

Cale, who was shocked by Alberu's question dropped the cookies on the floor.

He barely managed to speak.

"What the-"

Alberu looked at him with an anxious expression on his face.

"Cale... I did not plan on getting married."

"Huh?" Cale could not hide his shock.

'What is he talking about?'

Alberu Crossman is the crown prince of the Roan Kingdom and the eldest son of Zed Crossman. He is the future king of the Roan Kingdom. The current king Zed Crossman wishes to hand the throne over to Alberu, who has declined it for now. He was someone who cared about the Roan Kingdom's citizens and cared about the greater good. His reputation is much greater than the current King after leading all of the wars on the Roan Kingdom and the Western continent.

'What does he mean by not getting married?'

Cale knew that descendants were important for a king. It's not uncommon for a king to have a political marriage with a princess or noblewoman from another kingdom. Especially with Alberu's reputation, there will certainly be many royal families or nobles who want to marry his daughter to him.

'He was more likely to be someone who would even use his wedding as a political tool.'

"Why?" He first asked for Alberu's reasoning.

"Sigh...." Alberu let out a sigh again.

Alberu planned on keeping this fake appearance up for the rest of his life.