2. Was it you?

It was the vacation time. The end period of the year. But we had to go to school cause we were parade team. We needed to prepare for a event. Fiona was busy with her boyfriend and me and Nylee were going to cantine to buy something to drink. AGAIN  I bumped with him. I looked at him and I got paused I was thinking something looking at him and to my surprise I don’t remember what was I thinking at all. He broke the silence and greeted us. We responded. He was carrying some bottles of water.He said he was grabbing those water bottles for us. But I didn’t see him in the field . Anyways. He handed me a bottle but didn’t give one to Nylee. We exchanged look then she grabbed one herself. Such a rude, mannerless guy. He was senior and now he was the commender of our team. He looked so good under the sunlight. He was good looking. I didn’t notice that before. I was staring at him when he looked at me. I immediately looked away but my sharp gaze could tell he was still looking at me and smiling.

I thought about him. Often. More than I should have. I  didn’t meet him since the event was over. But all those time I thought about I got kinda feelings for him.

Oneday I was having my lunch alone cause Nylee was sick and Fiona was busy with her boyfriend. I was returning to my class........... I saw him! He was looking at me and smiling.
As far as I've heard, he was a cold Intelligent rude jerk. And he never smiles. I just saw him smiling at ME.  GOD I was going crazy. I didn’t see him for months. It's April. I still don't know his name.

Oneday I was passing Through the corridor a guy saw me and called someone's name, "Ryle". That "Ryle" came and he looked at me.......... It was him.

His name is Ryle.

November 5th 2022
I sat at my desk finishing lunch. Nylee came running calling my name out loud. She was huffing and told me Ryle was leaving.
I didn’t know how should I respond. Yeah, he left so what? I shouldn’t be effected. But I felt strange. And that strange feeling probably wasn’t on the positive side of feelings.   I felt bad, I felt sad    I just stood there like a statue. Nylee shook me and told that his friend wanted to see me. I went to him

Ryle's friend gave me a letter saying it's from him.   I opened the letter.
"Hey Nyza,
You're probably thinking why am I even sending you this. Well.....
You're someone special. Maybe you dont even know but I like you. Since the first time I saw you.
On 22nd September, afternoon, at the park in front of your favourite coffee shop.........
I gave you a leaflet, I looked at you and I couldn’t take my eyes off of you but you didn’t even look at me. That's fine though.
Later, I saw you looking at me on that rainy day. I was happy that you looked at me.
I felt so guilty when the ball hit you that day even though I wasn’t the one who shot that stupid ball. I was happy when you accepted my chocolate milk. I was happy when you took that water bottle from me. I was so beyond happy when I saw you staring at me.
Your name.........is so beautiful.
Not more than you. Take care of your eyes I love them so much.
To be honest, I don't wanna leave from here. But I have to. I couldn’t tell you all these face to face cause I was afraid that you'd be uncomfortable.

If someday fate allows us, let's stay together for a time  then
Nyza..........don't forget me. Remember me as someone. It's okay if you don't like me back. But remember me.
Bye,,,,.        "

Without my knowing tears fell.  I didnt know why.

Present day~
Even now after more than 8 years I remember him. Still when a guy ask me out I reject without thinking twice and unknowingly a thought of him pops in my mind. I still remember him I'll always do................

Thanks for reading.