CH21 YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL!!

Start from the beginning

“Right… you do realize Vikrant’s father is a very powerful man. He is into politics.”

“I give a shit. They will look you in the eye and beg you for your forgiveness,” Abhimanyu said in all seriousness, but she couldn’t help but laugh.

“I would really like for them to ask… beg me for my forgiveness, but all I need is for them to stop lying about me being married to Vikrant.”

She scrunched her nose.

“Whatever you wish for, baby. You should never have to wipe out memories because of pricks like them,” he said, holding the elevator door for her as she stepped inside.

The elevator doors closed, and the next moment she felt her back crash into the metal wall as his body melded into hers. He held her hands to her sides, his breath warm on her cheek. “I will give you everything you ever dreamed of, and all I want is for you to be mine, forever. I want that smile to be pasted on your lips, never a tear unless they are happy ones, and if you cry, that will only be because you can’t handle the pleasure I give you. I want to be the one who gives you everything that makes you happy, only me.”

Akshara felt delectable thrills pass through her, and she smiled slowly looking up at him. “I’m yours and will be yours even if you don’t want me.”

“That’ll never happen,” he growled, nipping on her ear.

“What happens when I get fat with babies?” She laughed.

“I will enjoy every curve of yours and lick every inch of that hot, soft body.” Abhimanyu pushed into her, and she felt his hard desire press into her belly.

“I love you, Abhimanyu. Don’t ever let me go.”

“Never… I will love you, cherish everything about you, kiss you like I can’t help myself, and cuddle up with you after I’ve pounded the hell out of you,” Abhimanyu growled, and she pushed him away, laughing.

“Oh my God, you couldn’t say all this when we are in our bedroom.”

“Why in the bedroom, let’s misbehave. Who says we can’t do anything here.” He crooned making her shudder with pleasure.

“Abhimanyu, this is your office, and we are in the elevator,” she whispered.

“Promise me you will let me have you tonight… my way.”

Akshara smiled, blushing. Their intimacy had gone to a new level in the past few days. She experienced the beauty of make-up sex, the thrill of surrendering to his possessiveness, all while he made her soar through the skies like a shooting star.

Akshara gently kissed him moving her lips along his jawline. “I’m yours; you’ll just need to wait till we get home.”

“What do I do with my hands until then? I can’t keep them off you,” he said making her laugh, and the elevator dinged open at the same time.