⎼⎼⌞chapter seventeen⌝⎼⎼

Start from the beginning

"You now owe me one, and that is a very dangerous thing to be in debt with me for." Staci said smirking as she grabbed the paper in Greg's hands and ripped it in half.

"Matter of fact, make sure you let all of the trebles know that they owe me too." Staci said shoving the paper against Greg's chest as she turned back around and made her way back home.

"Did I just think Staci was hot?" Greg mumbled to himself confused as he watched Staci walk away.

"Welcome to my world." I said with a shrug as I quickly followed after her.

***

"C'mon! C'mon!" Beca called out as we all raced to get in the frame of the picture with our caps and gowns. We all smiled as the camera flashed.

"We're doing it! We're actually graduating!" I said in disbelief as the girls squealed in excitement.

***

"It's coming on! Turn the channel! Turn the channel!" I shouted as I stormed into the treble's house.

"You heard the woman." Donald said snatching the remote from one of the newer members and switching the channel.

"It went to commercial, but he's next!" I said excitedly as I caught my breath. My eyes widening as I watched the shows logo pop back on the screen.

"My name is Bumper Allen. No, no, I'm not nervous at all." Bumper said on the screen with a dorky grin.

"I can't believe he's on TV." I muttered in shock as the show cut to a clip of Bumper now on stage.

"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out. You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down." Bumper sang as Blake Shelton grinned and hit his button.

"And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright — Yes! — My head's under water." Bumper continued singing as he jumped in the air, unable to contain his excitement.

"But I'm breathing fine." Bumper sang, as Blake Shelton hit his button again, causing his chair to turn back around.

"You can't! He can't turn back around?! That's not part of the rules!" Bumper shouted as the camera cut to Blake shaking his head no in Adam's direction.

"That bad?!" You can see Adam mumble as Blake nodded yes.

"'Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges." Adam continued as he began stomping in place, clearly feeling himself.

"Thank you so much Pharrell!" Bumper shouted as Pharrell hit his button and turned around.

"All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me — Yes! — I'll give my all to you! — Just like I dreamed!" Bumper shouted in excitement as Adam turned around.

"You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose, I'm winning." Blake began laughing so hard he decided to slap his button again and finally turn around.

"'Cause I give you all of me— Who am I going to pick I have no idea!" Bumper continues singing, "And you give me all of you— Adam, no offense, it's not going to be you. You can turn back around."

"My head's under water." Bumper sang as Adam smacked his button and turned back around with a shrug, "No wait! Come back! I want to hear
what you have to say!"