House of Cards- Chapter 1

This is my new story so I hope you guys like it! Descriptions of characters:  

Ace-pixie-cut blonde hair,green-blue eyes and short height. 

Heather-strawberry blond hair nearly always pulled back in a ponytail,hazel eyes,skinny and sporty figure.

Dina-Asian, straight long(to the waist) black hair,light greenish-hazel eyes.  

S.J- tall and lanky, light blonde curly hair and blue eyes.  

Clara- ringlety red hair,grey eyes and tallish figure.

Picture on the side is Ace---->

Song of the chapter: arizona by hey monday ( the story isn't actually in arizona)

Anyway,enjoy <3

Ace took a deep breath and hiked her shoulder bag up higher. "C'mon! You've done it a million times!""Yeah but the schools were never this.....exclusive"she thought to herself as she looked at the tall, ornate gates to the 'House of Cards'. "what a weird thing to call a school anyway."she huffed and pressed the button on the panel.  

A raspy voice crackled through "Who's this?" 

"I'm the new student, Ace Bisi" her name made her cringe. Damn hippy parents. 

"Oh,well come on in to the office." 

The gates opened and Ace grabbed her suitcase and rolled it down the big driveway. The outside fence had tall hedges all along it so Ace's first view of the school was halfway down the driveway. She gasped. Her new school was like something out of the movies. Right in front of her was a beautiful white mansion, with beautiful willow trees around it and verandas with about 5 levels of windows and at the entrance,red roses were blooming as they crept up the tall columns. She relized she forgot to breath and after gasping in some air,she continued walking towards it. Ace could hardly believe this was where she was going to live. After finally getting to the top of the stairs,feeling like destroying her heavy-ass suitcase, she caught her breath and knocked on the oak doors. They were opened moments later by a petite women in a checkered dress with an apron. 

"hi,I'm Ace Bisi,the new student. Could you tell me where the office is?"  

The maid raised an eyebrow at the unusual name and then led her inside. "welcome.the office is this way,ma'am."  

Ace gaped stupidly at the interior of the school. Of course there was a grand staircase and a beautiful black chandelier. The colour theme was black,red and white.Landscapes covered the walls, framed in gold.  

"Wow! Almost makes me feel like I'm in a fairytale."  

The maid broke her spell by pulling at her hand and Ace flushed with embarrassment at her reaction and followed the maid to the office. She stopped in front of a door on the first floor and after knocking lightly,entered the airy room. The window had a view of the long driveway and Ace wondered if the headmistress had seen her gaping like a fool. The headmistress was a thin but elegant women with her greying hair pulled back so tightly into a bun that it nearly made Ace wince.  

"welcome to the House Of Cards. You must be Ace?" her voice was smooth and educated and completely different from how it sounded through the speaker. 

"yes, thank you. Nice to meet you, miss....." unsure of shat to call het, Ace finished lamely.  

"you may call me Madam."her mouth hinted at a smile and Ace nodded."you will be sleeping in room 2a. The rooms are classified by level and then number or in this case, letter. This should help you get around.your roommate can't wait to meet you. You cam have the rest of the day to settle in and I'll be seeing you at dinner. If there's anything else you need to know, ask your roomate."