Angel of Generosity/Demon of Losses

(A/N: You Lucifer whores! Stop reporting my hate comments on your demonic hideous husband! Please, stop it.😭)

(L: Mammon's room.)

"Mammon, wake up! I'm glad you cleaned your room." "Lucifer." Mammon smiled. "Oh no, you shouldn't be smiling at all. Put on a suit, get rid of those ridiculous boots, and fix your posture. I have someone important for you to meet. You have an hour." "Ya tell me this today because?" "You're stubborn. Now, hurry up." Before Lucifer could leave Mammon said, "You look good today.." "I know, MC already told me. I don't need you repeating." "Get out of my room, please?" "Sure." Maybe I shouldn't expect Lucifer to be that nice. I mean, it's Lucifer.

And of course someone else needs to show up.
"Mammon, I have really bad news." Satan said, intruding. "Why is everyone coming in my room?" He asked irritated, shirt half way off. "Devildom, why are you models so skinny?" "The bad news is?" He asked, ignoring Satan's question. "Lucifer lied to you. You aren't going to marry Diavolo. You're marrying MC's ex-friend." "Uhh?!" "Shh." Satan shushed him. "What? H-How do you know about Diavolo?" He asked quieter. "I was hiding in Lucifer's office cabinets whenever he was talking to you. I felt like I was dying in the process. I'm pretty sure Levi didn't hear much though because he was listening to Hatsune Miku. I also told everyone about it." "Oh my Dia. This is really bad-" "And take this knife. She isn't meant to be trusted, at all." "Why not?" "She could possibly hurt you. We don't know her, and she doesn't do good things." "Stop tryna scare me." Mammon tried brushing it off. "Take the knife." He took the knife. "Don't be too scared. She's JUST a witch that's killed hundreds. Don't try to hide your emotions from me." He tightened the knife in his hands. "..I. Hate. Lucifer." "Congratulations, you said it out loud for the first time." "Really?" "Yeah." "This is gonna be awful, isn't it?" Satan began to list. "Definitely, Levi has the cameras ready. I have the traps set. Beel is on food duty. Asmo is on house duty. Belphie is ready to fight anyone." "Wait, what is house and food duty? Why am I just findin' out this stuff now?" "House duty is for Asmo to make sure none of the items in the house are gone and are immediately directed towards you. Food duty is for Beel to smell all the food and make sure it isn't poisoned." "Haha, ya guys can actually be nice sometimes?!" "Don't tell Lucifer any of this."Alright."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

(The Demon Lord's Castle.)

"I don't see the point of you actually doing this, my Lord. You definitely aren't straight." Said Barbatos, watching Diavolo fix his tie. "I know, right? Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" "You are judged by almost everyone because of your very eccentric personality. How has no one caught on?" "Yeah, how could no one notice?!" "My Lord, it's 7 AM, don't be loud." "Sorry, Mom." "There's also something serious we need to bring up." "Ok.." "We both know you're related to the Moonstine royal family. You're cousin, if I'm correct, is competing to be your bride." "Why though?" "Her application says her mother doesn't love her, forcing her to do this. Her mother wants her to have 5 children. She doesn't want to. Sounds like agony to me." "That's awful. We're just going to send her home, actually we can get her a nice hotel in the Devildom. She's like a sister to me." "Good." "Why though?" "All royal families are blood related. You royals need former peasants to marry. Take Mammon as an example." "Mammon isn't a peasant." "There's no need to glare at me, Young Master. I said former." Diavolo just sighed and Barbatos gave him a head pat.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

(L: HOL Livingroom)

"R/N, here's my attractive brother you've been dying to meet-" Leviathan cackled and Beel covered his mouth. Beel gave a thumbs up. "All of you are very cute. It's adorable." R/N held the back of her hand out to Mammon and he shook her hand. She laughed, uncomfortable, "Did he not go to any royal schools, Lucifer?" "Oh, we all did. Mammon's just being tired and lazy as usual." He replied. Mammon dropped his head low. "Mammon," Lucifer said, irritated, "head up." "Sorry. I-uh, Lucifer woke me up too early!" She commented, "You aren't supposed to yell indoors or complain." "Exactly." Lucifer agreed. "Diavolo, why don't you just marry Lucifer?" "Don't you dare mention his name here." R/N raised her eyebrows in curiosity. "..I'm not here for Lucifer; I'm here for you.~" 'Lucifer, help.' Mammon mouthed. R/N was squeezing Mammon in a hug.
'Unwanted touching.'
Lucifer just took a few steps back.