The Magazine

2-3 weeks past after that and Luke was free of his trauma. Now a rumor about Mammon spreaded. Mammon knew his brothers would find out and didn't care much.

(The RAD hallways.)

Levi saw Mammon digging in his locker and was going to interrogate Mammon. "Mammon, I have to talk to you." Mammon looked beside him to see Levi having his Deviltendo by his side but wasn't actually using it. "Are ya here to apologize?" Last night they got into an argument, the same old "Mammon stole this/that," but he didn't, Mammon was really angry, and forced himself to blame it on him for what happened. "No, you deserve it." "Then get the hell out of my face." Mammon rolled his eyes. "How could you speak to your younger brother that way?!" "Please, it's nothin' compared to the way ya talk to me." Levi banged on another's locker, "Why are you acting like this?!" "I want my apology, Levi!" "Fine. I'm sorry,.. scumbag." "Bitchy otaku." Levi gasped, "Y-You'll regret this Mammon." Diavolo, I'm tired. I hate it here. Where's Luke? I want Luke...
Mammon slammed his locker door shut and held his books, going to find Luke.

Levi didn't get any information from Mammon so Lucifer sent out Satan to do the talking, he should've done it in the first place. Satan was on the hunt, looking for Mammon after that and put a pause to Mammon trying to find Luke. "Hi, Mammon." "I can't talk right now." "Why not?" "I'm looking for Luke." "Oh, well how about we talk while we search together." Satan honestly didn't like Mammon spending so much time with Luke but pushed that thought to the back of his mind. "..Fine." "There's rumors about you being engaged to some rich demon because of that ring you always wear. That ring you have looks expensive, where'd you get it?" He replied with the same reply towards everyone, "From a friend," he smiled. Satan knew he had no hope at finding out who gave it to him. So he forgot what Lucifer told him and was going to spend time with his brother. "How much could that ring sell for?" Mammon scratched his head, feeling awkward, "5 million grimm." "WHAT? Are you serious?!" "Yes, believe it or not." "Why won't you sell that and leave me and our brothers alone?!" "My friend's very important to me. And besides I haven't stole anything for a month even till now, remember?" "Oh, right." "Levi falsely accused me, again." "I'm sorry for making fun of you. I was just really angry on other things. I shouldn't have done that." "I know. Thank ya for not being as mean as Levi though."

Eventually Lucifer got word that Satan failed. He then tried to talk to Mammon and failed as well. He was pissed but hid it from Mammon, he walked away. He took it way more seriously than anyone else. Once he finds out who his brother wants so badly, he'll take him away from them.

______________________

"My two blonde haired brothers!" Mammon smiled, pulling them both in a hug. Satan glared at Luke while Luke just smiled acting as though he wasn't scared. Satan tried to calm himself, Luke may be a dog, but I'm a cat. And cats tend to like Mammon more so Mammon likes me more that- What the hell am I even saying? Why do I care?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(⚠️A/N: I should've mentioned this is where the story gets more serious and angsty, this chapter, or the one after the next one? And more dirty. Just a warning. Don't worry, I don't write smut, I think.😊)

3 months had passed and the rumor was long dead, Diavolo found it funny though and kept teasing Mammon about it. Mammon already got informed by you, (4 months ago,) that Satan was incharge of eavesdropping on him to find out what's going on between him and whoever he was talking to. So now he was sticking with the letters, no D.D.D. communication. MC knows a lot of shit because they are nosy.

Mammon let out a girly scream but it wasn't too loud, he then said after, "Oh, he's so handsome and perfect.~" Satan entered the room slowly and saw Mammon leaning on the window stool, sighing, his back facing Satan, and his window was open. (A/N: Remember, I did research on the window.) Mammon had a clipboard with paper on it and started writing, the wind flowing through his hair making it hair to see for a moment. A crow appeared in Satan's view after scooting from under Mammon. Mammon sighed, "I wish I was his. Jack, do ya think I'm makin' the right decision? Ya know about the dress thing?" Jack squawked agreeing and told him he is beautiful. "Don't you think you're too nice? I-I'm not that good lookin'. I don't even know how I became a model. I'm too sk- sorry, I shouldn't vent to you." Jack let Mammon know that he's ok with it. "No, because then ya might tell the others and then they'll start treating me different." Jack told Mammon he's not a snitch. Satan made the sound of the door opening and closing audible to Mammon. Mammon flinched and wrote a bit quicker. "What's up, Beel?" "No, it's me, Satan. What's up, dad?" Mammon finished writing and started sealing the paper into the envelope. "I know I kinda raised ya but stop calling me dad." Mammon frowned. Satan laughed a bit, "Kinda?" "Yeah, kinda.. Here ya go, Jack, and do tell me if ya get tired." Jack said that he likes talking to Diavolo and he's not tired at all, he drank some of Lucifer's coffee when he wasn't looking. "Be careful when drinkin' something of Lucifer's." And Jack flew off, Mammon turned around to face Satan.