-You are coming to Cleo's party, right?

-Of course. Why? There will be a ghoul from another college?

-Kinda. I won't post about her in my gossip page, yet, if you promise me to be serious this time.

-I can't be serious with a stranger. Except if she is REALLY pretty.

-Lucky you. She IS pretty and not a stranger.

-Who?

-Will you be serious?

-I can't promise that.

-Your lost.

She left him and started tapping on her phone. A sound of notification came from Heath's pocket.

"Exclusive: Cooler than ever, Abbey Bominable came back to town and will attend Cleo's house party. Will someone be able to melt her heart?"

Heath checked the comments and many guys and even girls seemed interested by the new.

The music was loud as usual. A lot of drink were consumed. Many people gather around the pool while some dance in the living room. That's an authentic Cleo's party. Flame boy was sitting in the stairs, facing the front door. Clawd came near him.

-What are you doing here? You are usually with some ghouls making a fuss around the house.

-I... You saw Spectra's post...?

-Oh!!! No way you are waiting for Abbey?! She's upstairs with the others. My sister told me about your plan. None of the ghouls seem to have fang on you but good luck.

-What plan?

The werewolf already left to join a group in the kitchen.

She is upstairs. The young man was nervous. In front of one room, he saw Cleo's squad, the icy girl stands beside Draculaura. The only thing that Heath has in mind is "STUNNING". In a light speed, he came to them and put his hand around Abbey's shoulder.

-How come you're hotter than me?

-Argh Heath.

Clawdeen's voice shows clearly her annoyance. The short vampire dragged the icy ghoul out of Heath's reach.

-Chill down Heath. She just came back, leave her alone.

-Don't worry ghouls. He still looks funny.

She smiles at him. Despise being made of fire, Heath still managed to burn brighter seeing Abbey's smile. But even frustrated, his usual flirty temper stands out.

-How about I heat you up on the dancefloor?

She looks at him then her friends. Clawdeen was mouthing "Scream if you need help.". Abbey chuckled at the situation.

-Let's dance then.

Heath has a date, as usual. He is fire up, as usual. He fears to screw everything, not so usual. Normally, he goes to dates without any worries. However, this time, he made sure everything will go smoothly. He planned everything ahead; where they would go, what they would do, what he would say. He acts as if he is...

-...Serious?

His phone rang. Unknown number.

-Who's—