The Interview: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh... ohohno... I do its just... the only friend I ever knew was.. Blitzy." Stolas responded which made both you and her silent at that as stolas stared at his book.

Suddenly his mood seemed to do a 180 as he spoke in a more cheerful voice.

"Yes! Friendship!.... I suppose you are dear boy! HAHAHA!"

You and Octavia smiled as he continued to laugh.

You stretched a bit dusting yourself off after you stood up from the table.

"Leaving so soon?" Octavia asked as stolas finished his wholesome laughing fit.

"Yeah."

"Blitzo said that i didn't need to come in until uuuuh 5 pm. So figured I'd hit the city for a bit. try and learn my way around. Since its a bit early after all." You said.

"Also its either that or stay here and listen to stellas screamng.... i swear man shes part rooster..." You added after.

"Ah yes I understand Anonymous.... ahem do be safe and when you do go to my dear Blitzy's office do give him my regards would you~?"

"Yeah yeah sure." You said as you turned towards the door saluting as you put your clawed hands in your hoodie pockets.

Later on that day in a different part of Imp City:

Two individuals could be seen sitting at a bench

One of the individuals was hunched over in a state that looked to be clear depression as he did not look like he wanted to be here in the slightest but at the same time excepting his fate. His body dressed head to toe in white armor with gold in some areas....

He sighed at the constant dinging sound from a coin the individual next to him was constantly playing with driving him further and further into madness.

The individual in question looked like some sort of weird blue robot that had a camera for a head and 3 pairs of bladed yellow wings coming from his back as he pulled up a cup filled with a red liquid of some sort and somehow taking a sip of the liquid from the cup in a way that not even I know how to describe.

"Machine... Give me your gun.."

The robot looked over to the man next to him tilting his head.

"w h y t h o?"

"So that i may end my sufferering at the hands of your constant toying of that coin!!!"

The robot looked at him oddly for a moment as he continued to flip the coin regardless of what the man next to him just said.

"K t h e n.." It said as it summoned a pistol from the shadow realm and handed it to the man.

"Finally! I am free!!" the man said to himself as he pointed the pistol at himself and pulled the trigger without hesitating only for an unsatisfying click to be heard as nothing happened.

The man cried in agony as the ringing continued his transparent wings glowing with more intensity showing his mood as he looked back to the robot.

"S o r r y N o B u l l e t s..." It said as it took another sip from the cup it was holding.

"God save me." The apparent angel pleaded as a light appeared above him for a fraction of a second before disappearing in a way as if someone getting the door shut in their face.

"O h s h i t t h i s b l o o d b a n g i n y o!!!" The robot said as it took longer sips from its cup.

The angel sighed loudly.

"Its paint....asshole" He said.

The robot looked at the cup in disbelief for a second.

"O h..." It said before going back to drinking the red paint anyway.