Shadow Aria on the Loose

Start from the beginning

"Really, and what if I don't?"

Chase didn't need to answer and just bombarded her with water balls.

"Eeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwww!!!"

"You've been making too much of a mess, kid," Chase said, "It's time someone put you in your place!"

Shadow Aria's eyes glowed blue in rage. But she kept her composure.

"Fine. If that's how it's gonna be, we'll just fight somewhere bigger. Follow me!"

She took off toward the village, avoiding the water.

"She headed for the lake area," said FLUDD, "After her!"

"Chase is on the case!" he replied.

"Aria, don't listen to what that faker may have put into your head," Judy said, "If anything, you and Chase are two of the bravest kids I've met!"

"Really? You think so?" Aria asked.

"Of course! No little kids I've met have faced a mutant plant or gone through a dangerous obstacle course before on their own. You got great things ahead of you, kid!"

Aria felt better by Judy's words. They followed the shadow faker and confronted her near the trees of the Big Windmill.

"Took you long enough!" Shadow Aria complained, "I haven't got all day!"

"We took as much time as we needed!" Judy said back, "You on the other hand, sure took your time to frame an innocent little girl for a serious crime! Talk about a real dirty trick, young lady. You should be ashamed of yourself!"

At that moment, Shadow Aria burst into laughter.

"HAHAHAHA! Ashamed, of myself?" she said in disbelief, "Listen here, Rabbit Girl. I like getting what I want, so I'll do whatever I need to do to get it. No matter what the cost is. YOU on the other hand have to do all the sweaty labor. In fact, you once had to have your dream job saved by a fox, of ALL mammals!"

Judy's nose began to twitch at what she was hearing.

"W-w-what? How did you-?"

"Boy, you sure are one to talk if you had your fox of a boyfriend here to protect you."

"Y-you..."

Judy's right foot began to stamp. Aria and Chase were confused about what was happening.

"I am detecting some anger from Judy," FLUDD said.

"How can you tell?" Aria whispered.

"When a rabbit stamps their right foot. It indicates they're angry," FLUDD clarified.

"Fine. Young lady, if you insist. I am going to give you what you so richly deserve," Judy declared.

Aria and Chase were surprised by Judy's decision.

"Judy, you aren't really going to..." Chase tried to reason with the rabbit.

"Stay out of this!" she said, "I am a police officer. And she just threw mud at my dignity! You two leave me be! Understood?"

Aria and Chase looked at each other, and then at Judy and simply nodded. They took some steps back as the rabbit officer faced the shadow.

"Aaaaaawwwwww, the cute widdle bunny wabbit wants to face me. All alone," Shadow Aria mocked, "It, would sure be a shame if your foxy boyfriend had to cry over a rabbit's foot."

"You're gonna regret everything you did," Judy said.

Shadow Aria giggled, "We'll see about that."