𝟎𝟏𝟖. Fire can be extinguished

.•* ACT EIGHTEEN *•.
FIRE CAN BE EXTINGUISHED

—FIRE CAN BE EXTINGUISHED—

𖤓 ━━━━ ✧ ━━━━ 𖤓

Tired, the pink-haired walked the streets of Tokyo to the place where she would meet the other Sailor Guardians. Mrs. Haruki had the day off so she could babysit her two "nephews". Daneiris had already gone ahead and Ayaka feared that she would be late as she still had some homework to do. The icy blue-eyed woman was beginning to believe that her nightmares were a vision of something about to happen. A warning. But when would it happen? Would Sailor Mars really go away? And would she manage to save the Guardian of Mars?

From afar she could see her friends all sitting on the bench looking at their morphing pens. However, the morphing pens were a little different. As does her and Usagi's brooch. Noticing her friends looking at her, Ayaka waved.

"You are late." Said the Guardian of Venus. "I had to do homework." She smiled and now looked at her cousin.

"I heard you passed out yesterday." She cleared her throat with an amused undertone. The blonde exclaimed indignantly, "She threatened me with a gun!" This sentence made the pink-haired smile.

"Usagi, you've fought the supernatural, but a toy gun makes you pass out?" The deep blue-eyed woman turned away, pouting.

「✦ ━ ⋆ ━ ✦」

The feeling that something bad was about to happen intensified the next day. Ayaka, Mrs. Haruki, Chibiusa and Hana were sitting at the dining table eating lunch. Today the pink-haired would go to an event in Rei's school, so the blue-eyed was glad that her mother had the whole week off and could take care of the two children.

"So mom, I'm going now." she said and got up. "Don't forget to feed your cat." Mrs. Haruki reminded her daughter.

"Her name is Daneiris and no, I won't." Said Ayaka and got milk and poured it for the pink cat.

The fourteen-year-old put on her shoes and called out, "Bye."

"Bye and take care!" She also heard her mother calling before she left the house.

She walked slowly down the street to Rei's school. As the tall building stretched out before her, she saw uninvited guests. The other Sailor Guardians were already there and transformed.

"Light Crystal Power, Makeup!"

They were already firing attacks at each other when Sailor Light came to them. "Sailor Light, you're finally here!" Sailor Moon said as the silver haired joined them. "Who is this?" she asked immediately when she saw Sailor Jupiter attacking the stranger.

"Koan. He wants the Crystal of Life and the Silver Crystal." the blonde explained and the two jumped apart as she was nearly hit by an attack.

They were already firing attacks at each other when Sailor Light came to them. "Sailor Light, you're finally here!" Sailor Moon said as the silver haired joined them. "Who is this?" She asked immediately, seeing the stranger attack like Sailor Jupiter.

"Koan. He wants the Crystal of Life and the Silver Crystal." the blonde explained and the two jumped apart as they nearly got hit by an attack.

"Great!" she murmured and jumped away again when one of the attacks almost got her. "He's really getting on my nerves! Moon Princess Healing Escalation!" Usagi screamed and fired, attacking with her Moon Stick. Koan was enveloped in an attack and vanished as if he had never been there. He just left a big mess. Relieved to have defeated him, the prone Sailor Guardians rose to their feet.

But suddenly, a man with red hair and an inverted crescent moon appeared behind Sailor Mars. He grabbed Rei, who pushed Hana so he wouldn't catch her, and then teleported her and Sailor Mars away.

"Sailor Mars!" Sailor Light and Sailor Moon called. Usagi's screams could be heard a few houses down as she realized Sailor Mars wasn't coming back. Meanwhile, Sailor Light just stood there, frozen. Everything exactly as in her dream, only she could see the faces of the two children.

Anxious, Chibiusa and Hana stood holding hands and watched as the sad blonde screamed for her friend.

But suddenly she stopped crying and got up off the floor, wiping the tears from her eyes. "You!" Fearfully, the two took a few steps back.

"You! If you weren't here, Sailor Mars would still be here!" she said angrily, stepping dangerously close to her. "What do you want here? Hm? Ayaka is here, tell us, go!"

"Are you with the enemy? Are you here to distract us and then steal the crystal?" Tears welled up in their eyes as the blonde continued. The Sailor Guardians stayed in the background and no one knew if Sailor Light noticed anything.

"Get out of here! Go back where you came from!" Tears ran down the faces of the two children as they finally ran away.

Sailor Light didn't realize what was happening until it was too late. "Usagi!" She turned her eyes intently on the silver-haired woman, the blue-eyed woman's brow furrowed in anger.

"How could you?" She said that dangerously slowly. "I...I..."

"You, you, you what? Hm? Why are you yelling at they? They are damn kids! How were they supposed to know something like this was happening?" Ayaka was shaking with anger, so she turned around, transformed back, and headed for the gate.

"Where are you going?" asked Makoto. "I'll look for you, it's raining, I don't want that they catch a cold!"

"Shouldn't we go with her?" Minako asked, looking worriedly at Sailor Moon who was staring at the floor. "You're all exhausted, we should call Mamoru to help Ayaka." Luna said as the four of them slowly took shelter from the rain together, meanwhile Daneiris called the black-haired man over the communicator.

「✦ ━ ⋆ ━ ✦」

Mamoru quickly put on his coat when he got the call from Daneiris, then put on his shoes and took his umbrella with him. He already had an idea where he could find Ayaka, then they would both look for the two children together.

ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀⓈ ⒻⓄⓇ ⓇⒺⒶⒹⒾⓃⒼ
~Story from a friend~