Chapter 5 | Sea sick shanty

Start from the beginning

Sebastian elegantly jumps down from the tree branches. His dress black shoes hitting the grass quietly. The armed men turn to face him only to face the heat of the flamethrower. The flames burn them all to a crisp, the smell of burning flesh pleasant to Sebastian's nose. One of the men finds himself watching through the flames into Sebastian's glowing fuchsia eyes that seem to manipulate the flames into the same colour. It just didn't feel normal, unlike a fiery burn it was like he was being swallowed up whole by a hot darkness. But it still felt incredibly painful to the point he was screaming loudly.

"Humans are such amusing creatures. Especially when they face against a devil. I never usually feel infatuated with such disgusting things so why. Why have you changed that for me, Y/n."

He talks to himself, picking up the skull that has been left behind in the ash. The grey bone stained from the burnt skin. He could still feel Y/n's soul, the hot golden flavours mixing into his senses. He just didn't understand how such a human could make him feel something more. Something Human. It disgusts him but he can't help but let it in with open arms.

It's rare for demon's to fall in love, especially with humans. But it isn't uncalled. There will always be a human in history that could allure a demon and he just so happens to have found the one that allures him.

"Your still here. Faustus."

Turning back he makes eye contact with the cunning spider. His neat suit still nicely ironed and his same old stern look on his face. His golden eyes stare straight through Sebastian and he scoffs.

"I can't trust you to stay with him alone. Keep your perverted hands to yourself, Michaelis."

His words make Sebastian smirk, his red eyes glinting a murderous intent.

"Me? A pervert? You are no different. You are more perverted than those whores on the streets."

Claude returns the murderous intent, narrowing his eyes and scowls. But before the two could even start clashing butter knives the feint noise of the bell to the Phantomhive study could be heard.

"My master is calling for me. I suggest you go back to your owner."

Sebastian leaves before Claude could retort. Claude grunts but soon grows smug.

"Says the one who acts like a dog. Tch."

Claude pushes his glasses up his nose, he didn't realise how long he spent away. The sun almost starting to set behind the clouds.

"You are in trouble, Y/n. Having two demons like us chase after you. Such a delicious soul~"

He smiles towards the kitchen. Sensing Y/n's soul beaming as he happily bakes away. He should return, after all his master is quite clingy.

Y/n's opinion on the Phantomhive estate is that it's chaotic

Y/n's opinion on the Phantomhive estate is that it's chaotic. Almost everything seems to go wrong and Sebastian is forced to fix it. He wonders how they haven't been fired, better yet! How did they get hired!
But that aside they were all friendly like one big family. Very different from the Lockheed estate. He's so used to having to see if his food got tampered with due to his job position being so wanted.