Part 53

Sana's Pov:

I woke up because suddenly my head started paining alot and i wanted to drink water. I opened my eyes and looked at Sidharth's face, he was in a deep sleep so i thought to take the glass of water myself.

I shook my body a little and finally my hand reached the side table where the glass was placed. I took it but then i again felt headache and the glass slipped from my hand. The glass broked and sidharth woke up immediately. I closed my eyes as i know Sidharth's is going to scold me now.

"Yeh kese hogya?" Sidharth asked.

"Wo maine paani peena tha" i said

"Baby mujhe utha deti naa khudi kyun pakar rahi thi, agar lag jaati tujhe toh?" He said and i looked at him confusely. He didn't scold me.

"Wo aap sorahe the toh maine socha khudi le leti hun," i said

"Lagi toh nhi na kahin? Aur aise nhi dekho maine daanta nhi kyun ke main apnijaan ko sad nhi krna chahta" He saidn

"Nhi lagi kahin," i said while smiling but hissed as the headache was unbearable now.

"Baby dard horaha hai?" He asked and i nodded pointing towards my head.

"Doctor ne kaha tha mujhe yeh symptoms homge isi liye yahan aao jaan place your head in my lap, main sar daba deta hun," he said while smiling and i placed my head in his lap. He started massaging my head and now i felt the relief and again slept on his lap.

Sid's Pov:

She again fell asleep in my lap so after some time i carefully placed her on the bed and covered her with the duvet.

Then I called the nurse to send someone for cleaning the glass pieces till then i go to the bathroom and got freshed. I was sitting there admiring my baby when i heard the door opening sound and here were our families standing.

"Uthi nhi?" Mom whispered

"Nhi abhi dobara soyi hai uth gai thi tbb sar mein dard tha," i also whispered back so that my baby sleep doesn't get disturbed.

We all sat down and waited for her to wake up. When she woke up we both ate our breakfast then all started talking and mostly scolding her of her behaviour that day, she was looking cutely at me to save her but i didn't said anything as she was at the fault.

Now it's night and doctor has told us that she will be discharge from hospital tomorrow morning and guess what? My baby is more than happy because of this news.

Our families went home and i slept taking her in my embrace. Next morning i woke up first and went to clear all the forms before discharge.

When i came back in room i looked at my jaan shocked as she was already all ready to go home wearing a cute dress. I walked towards her.

"Ready bhi hogai meri jaan?" I asked and kissed her head.

"Sidharth ghar kab jayein ge main bore hogai yahan," she said and i chuckled.

"Abhi thora time hai baby wait karlo," i said and kissed her forehead.

Then the door opened. Jay and mahi were standing there.

"Hmein btaya bhi nhi kisi ne yarr main ab pakka naraz hun tujhse," jay said and hugged sana

"Theek ho na?" He asked.

"Ji bhaiya main bilkul theek hun," she said and then mahi pulled her in a tight hug.

"Sana yrr btaya bhi nhi tum logo ne," mahi said to sana

"Mahi wo sidharth bhi mere sath busy the mujhe toh hosh bhi parso raat ko bhi aya tha, please jay bhaiya aap sidharth se naraz nhi ho, wo boht busy the," she said cutely and i fell in love with her once again. She is such a cutiepie.

"Sid tujhe sirf apni behn ki wajah se maaf kar raha hun shukar mana apni biwi ka," jay said and then hugged me.

We all spend some time together then it was time for going home. We told them to come home with us but jay said he has some important work and mahi has to go home as tara is with her caretaker at home. We said goodbye and we also started going towards our home.

When we reached home everyone was waiting for us. We spent the whole day together and at last i took my sleeping baby in my arms to our room as she fell asleep in living room while talking.

These all days passed like this. I was taking care for her more than anything and i started going to office regularly. She also started preparing for her final exams. We not only make love every night but in living room, bathroom, terrace too when nobody is home as i can't control myself around her.

We also visited the orphanage as per her request. Nowadays she is very busy as her exams has started and i try my best not to disturb her.

I must say she is a very hard working student. She don't focus on anything other than her studies when she is studying and I'm already really proud of my jaan.
.

.

.

.

.
Hope you all liked this part.

Please do vote and comment. Thank you 🤍