they all did raise a point. did he like her or was he just looking for a quick fuck that he could get off to once it was done?

he didn't know himself.

this was all so confusing. why couldn't they just have sex and get it over with? all this longing is getting to his head (dick) and it hasn't even been more than a week.

satoru fell backwards onto the floor, luckily the rug cushioned his fall, and with a heavy sigh, he confessed everything on his heart, mind and dick.

from how he genuinely wanted to get y/n's help to how much he genuinely wanted to have y/n in his bed, and everything in between.

his newfound kink of degrading, nervousness around her, guilt, how the sessions were helping him to calm down somewhat, y/n's bitchy receptionist, how hot y/n looks in basically anything and fear of switching therapists if he were to be with her.

this was the first time he confided in his friends that much and it made him choke up halfway before letting out a deep breath and continuing.

when he was finally done, the room was dead silent, a slight heaviness hanging in the air from gojo's confession.

satoru didn't sit up, just laid back and stared at the ceiling fan spinning until it made his head feel dizzy.

it was at the time that gojo's eyes started to hurt that someone decided to speak up.

"well, you have a date tonight so you'll be able to know how you actually feel about her." surprisingly, it was sukuna who spoke up with useful advice for once.

everyone gave various sounds of agreement and gojo sat up from his puddle of self-pity at the very sudden realization from sukuna's words.

he had date tonight. with his therapist, a very beautiful woman by the name of y/n l/n.

her looks rivaled that of any high-end model─gojo was sure because he had worked with a bunch─plus, she was extremely elegant, independent and had actual standards.

he normally went for girls who would approach him in the sluttiest dresses and want nothing in return other than a good night or girls that he met at random parties and events.

y/n was neither of those things and just the thought made gojo realize she was way out of his league.

satoru's eyes widened and he looked to his friends in fear. "fuck, i have nothing to wear."

nor did he place a reservation yet.

fushiguro sighed a bit dramatically before eyeing gojo up and down in disinterest. "yeah, and how are you going to pick her up? you hardly use your car that i'm sure it's covered in layers of dust."

shit. that too.

satoru had a car—multiple in fact—but since he was so accustomed to being driven around by ijichi, he saw no need to drive his own cars which, as a result, were now collecting dust and on display in his garage like souvenirs.

"fuck this. kento go find something in that bitch's closet and i'll lend him my car." sukuna grumbled before abruptly getting up, stuffing his hands in his sweatpant pockets then leaving the penthouse, aggressively pressing the elevator button to go to the lower floors.

gojo was lucky his friends were kind to him in dire situations such as these or else he would have been in a less than ideal predicament.

considering that he asked y/n out on a whim yesterday, he didn't have much to prepare because he was a bit... preoccupied last night to even think of simple things such as transportation and reservations.