The volleyball vow

Hey guys,

I hope u like this book. And if u have any ideas, please comment! It's not just my book, its ours. If u have anything u would like me to add or change in the book, don't b afraid to comment. Good or bad, don't be afraid!

Love you! Ciao bella's!

Jillian<3

--------------------------------------------

*Samantha's POV*

"You nervous," asked my best friend Jo.

"Ya, it's the state championship!"I replied.

******************two hours later***********

My whole team is undressing in the locker room when our coach comes in.

"Look girls, you have to have confidence. We'll get it next year."she said.

"Well maybe I don't wanna play next year." Johanna said.

"Just because we lost out there doesn't mean that the same thing will happen next year Johanna!" Coach screamed.

Her voice softened.

"Look, next year, there is a new law in volleyball, we have to mix with the boys volleyball team."she said looking at the floor.

"WHAT?!"everyone exclaimed.

"Not my decision. The city instructed us to do so. Some girls complained saying they were good enough to play on the boys team." Said Coach.

We all looked around the room, squinting at each other, trying to figure out who it was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samantha: Lauren Conrad(but obvi younger looking)

Troy: Matt Lanter(and again, younger looking)