be careful

a/n :: HIII, just wanna say that this was NOT fully my ideas, half of it is from my dearest and most wonderful friend cierralltoowell go follow her she's actually better at writing than me guys/srs

I WAS SUPPOSE TO MAKE AN ANGST BUT HERE I AM

⠀⠀⠀ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀
Chirping sounds could be heard from the outside of the room, some people talking from the outside as well..

Tighnari slowly opens his eyes, tiredly yawning.

"Master Tighnari! Your finally awake.. someone came to visit you." An young Forest Ranger ran towards Tighnari with an concerned look, looking over his body as if he had injuries and scars on him.

Tighnari sits down on his bed, trying to understand what is currently going on. He looks outside, only to see an familiar coat from the outside of his room which said his eyes widened and a blush slightly formed on his face.

"M-MASTER TIGHNARI?! ARE YOU OKAY, YOU SEEM LIKE YOU'RE BURNING HOT-" Collei called out, concerning tone coming out of her mouth.

"Next time bring an goddamn Umbrella, or I'll make each of you one instead." An cold tone threatened two Forest Ranger's, and from that they caught the attention of Collei yelling.

"You're finally awake, does anything hurt..?" The man with the coat walks in the room and kneels down to check on Tighnari's temperature.

"I-I'm fine.. Well, I think." Tighnari muttered gazing up on the persons eyes, Cyno himself.

"Mhm, Collei. Would you give us a moment?"

The young Forest Ranger simply nodded and walked out of the room leaving the two behind.

"Now tell me, What did you really did yesterday?" Cyno questions, grabbing an bandage on Tighnari's desk and walking up to him.

"Well, normally you could say I was doing my duties as an Forest Watcher."

"No, that won't do. Do you still remember when you went to destroy an Withering Zone?"

Tighnari took a second to think and nodded once he remembered.

"Good. Well, what happened that time?" Cyno kneels down once again and gently took his right leg, slowly bandaging it up.

Unexpectedly Tighnari slightly moves away, by just the amount of force he tries to move one of his leg hurted.

"Don't move. Unless you want me to make you move faster, personally." Tighnari.. well, let's say Tighnari didn't get it.

"Was that suppose to be a joke?"

"..No." Cyno muttered under his breath before continuing wrapping half of his leg with the bandage.

"Though.. The only thing I remembered is that I was with some Forest Ranger's who accompanied me to destroy the Withering Zone, before things can escalate one thing I only remembered is that one of them almost shot me with their arrow.. I simply got distracted and one of the Fungi's started attacking me, they didn't help whatsoever they just stood there supposedly."

"Then - That's all I know whatsoever.. Agh, My head hurts." Tighnari mutters the last sentence and held his head using his right arm for support.

"Why don't you just - lay down. Besides that, don't ever let someone accompany you again. Let me accompany you instead."

"Right, about that. Aren't you suppose to be busy with somewhat 'judgement' you say? Also why did you even come here not knowing what happened to me?"