Party

I woke up with jadens arms wrapped around my waist. And I felt him take deep breaths on my neck. I really needed to pee. So I tried to get out of his grip. He let me out. I got to the toilet brushed my hair brushed my teeth and last peed.
"Y/n come back here " Jaden shouted hitting the bed. Not in anger or anything. Just getting my attention. Which worked.
"Wait Jaden" I yelled back. I got in my doorway looking at him in my bed. Just laying on his tummy but looking straight at me with a smile. I got in the bed and he layer his head on my lap. I just started to massage and drag his hair. And his eyes closed at my manner. " so what are we going to do today" i said wanting to do something. Yh after yesterday I should let him grief or whatever. But I don't believe in that. You need to do things so you dont think about the bad things in your life. He just hummed in response. I stop massage his hair. And his head shot up and looked at me. " I heard it's a party tonight i wanna go and your going with me" okey Jaden. I just placed my hand on his head and kept on massaging. Him humming.

I started to get hungry the clock was almost 4 pm. Yes me and jaden have laid in bed all day. Him just sleeping and me reading. I loved how he laid on top on my kinda. With his head just below my boobs his legs in between mine. His hand around my waist. It was comforting. But I was really hungry. And he was so peaceful. So I door dashed McDonald's. Jaden got his chicken nuggies and I got a dubble cheeseburger. Just what I think he wants. I put my phone away looking down at him. Him laying so peacefully on me. When I first met him I would not think I would allow him sleeping in me. And I wouldn't if it was a normal day. But he is heartbroken. And his whole family is away. Everyone needs comfort when something happends. And this time it was me who was the only one left. I got a notification. The food was here. I sat myself up making Jaden fall over to his side. Him groaning in response. I just walked down and got the food. When I was in my doorway.
"Eyy sleeping beauty food is here" I said while he just loooked at me with barely open eyes. Giving me a faint smile. I just held up the food and smiled big. I sat down beside him packing up everything on my bed. I know I said it was dirty but now it's different some how. He sat up and just eyed me while I was giving him his food and setting my food in front myself. One thing about me yeah I was overweight but not much at all. Just barely. And yeah you could think I hade an ed or sum. But no I am trying to accept how I look and if my weight doesn't go down in a natural way I don't want it. But the thing was also I loved my body. My thick thighs and kinda big boobs. Yeah I had stomach fat too. Let's BeReal it looked hot. In my opinion at-lest. And that's all that count. I never stopped eating because I was to "fat" or sum . God give you what you can handle and what's you. Jaden interrupted my thoughts.
"So the party starts at 7 and I need to get home and get something's if you want to come with" he said looking down at his food. Maybe ashamed of asking me to be extra with him. But like I wanted to go with him. I had never been in his room. Just Jaylas. Never javons either. " yeah when we leaving" I said looking at him while eating my hamburger. His eyes meet mine and he smiled at me.
"What"
"Oh nothing" he said still looking at my face. Until his smiled dropped hard.
"Y/n what is that" he said his face going closer to mine. Huh tf he talking about. "Huh" I said. He got even closer looking at my neck. Oh.
"Your neck you have a hickey" he said almost looking  angry. "Yeah yesterday funny story I-"
"Who were you with at the mall" he cut me off.
"No one Jaden I promise" I said trying to make eye contact with him. "Y/n who gave you a hickey tell me. "No one I'm trying to explain but you kee-"
"Y/n who" he started to raise his voice.
" no one" I said under my breath. My eye watering.
He didnt listen. Why did it matter anyways.
"What you say"
"No one I curled my hair yesterday and I burnt myself" I raised my voice back at him. He looked me in my eyes finally. His eyes looking sorry and surprised. A single tear left my eye. His hand caressed my cheeks and pulled my closer making me looking him straight in the eye. "I'm sorry" he said pulling me i for a hug. We stayed like that for a while.

I just got out of the shower meeting Jaden who was going I. The shower after me. The clock was 5:30 one hour until we needed to go to his house and get his "stuff" I put on the dress I bought the day before. Straighten my hair and put in mascara. Jaden came out getting clothes from his bag in my room. Just in a towel who clinged on his torso. His back displaying looking really good. I never cared about Abs I'm more of an arms and back girl. He took his clothes and got back in the toilet to change. I sprayed myself with perfume and then we went to put our shoes on.
"Wait here I need to get my keys" he said while I got out of the door waiting in the porch. He came back as fast as he left. I was lost in my thoughts to even notice that he was back. Until I felt two hand snake around my waist. I woke up from my bubble and just walked away from him. Going over to his house. Him walking behind me.  He opened the door and we walked to his room. It had grey walls with a tv in the wall. Some baseball posters in the walls and a bunch of medals. His bed taking up almost the whole room. And then last but not least his gaming desk. Filled with books he problably didn't even open. I sat down on his bed waiting for him to get what he needed.

Whe we're finally in the car. On our way to the party. I was nervous. I think this was my second party in my whole life. Yeah I was boring don't come at me. And there it was a big ass house with people inside and out side filling almost the whole space. Music blasting over the whole neighborhood. It was a vibe