What?

Me walking towards my grandmas car with half of the school looking at me. Was so awkward. But I wanted to get picked up so it was my fault.
" hey princess how was your day?" My grandma said with the biggest most nicest smile in the world.
" it was okey, and your day how has it been?" I asked curious. I really loved knowing what people do when there alone and living there own life. Idk but it's like really interesting.

" princess can you come to the kitchen."
I heard my grandma says from downstairs.
I was just putting on socks. I just took a shower cause I'm not gonna be sweaty after pe all day. Musty.
" yeah I'm coming"
I yelled back.

" okey so you might know Kylee and Jayla I going on a trip in New York?" She started with the most serious face ever. I nodded in response.
" and the thing is dj, Jessica daelo and Javon are going to la for a foto shot" I knew they where apparently famous. So it wasn't weird if they where going on a photoshop. " yeah what about it" I asked wanting to know why I was having this conversation.
" and yk it's baseball season right now, so Jaden would go with them but he's gonna have a really important game. So he's going to stay hear for the week everyone else is away" my mouth drop. You got to be kidding me. Like couldn't it be Javon. " okey but where is he going to sleep" I asked deadass wanting to know. We didn't have an guest room. Just two bedrooms which one is mine and the other my grandparents. Where will he sleep.
" ehh yeah that's why we are having this conversation. Uhm he is gonna stay in your room on the floor or the bed you chose" she said staring thru my soul. I swear my heart dropped. In my bed. Like no just no.

" princess Jaden is coming tonight for dinner then he's staying here for the week" my grandpa said while going in to my room to check if I was listening. Which I was. " yeah I figured" I said clearly annoyed. "What is it with the two of you" my grandpa said. This man deadass looked mad.
"He hates me idk why and he ignores me too, we have never even talked" I said rolling my eyes at the end of the sentence. " well princess now that he is gonna stay with you In Your room Maybe just maybe you guys can talk" he said. Convinced and naive a just nodded. Well we gotta stay positive.
" oh and princess we are going out for dinner tonight with a couple of work friend so you and Jaden are alone. I'm so sorry but it's like a work thing and I really need to" his look was sad. He didn't have to say sorry.
" it's okey I promise"

There I was home alone blasting music and chilling in just shorts and a sports bra. Jaden was coming later tonight and this was almost the same I wore at pe. So like it's nothing weird. I hope at-least.
Ding ding
Oh god here we go.
" hey Jaden" I said looking straight in his eyes forcing eye contact. Him not even dodging. Weird not like him. " hey" dry as always I see.
We stood like that very awkward for like a minute.
" can you move" okey not today Jaden djub Walton.
" only for you" I said winking at him while stepping away from the door. I swear his jaw clenched together. Like come on they annoying am I not.

" so this is my bedroom we are going to share bed if you don't want to sleep on the floor yeah that's it" I said to him after I gave him a tour over the small house. Yes I have been in here before but only the kitchen. " oh and rules. Rule 1 no girls in my room rule 2 not touching my things rule 3 don't be annoying" I looked at him with a serious face. Making my self clear yk. Him just staring down at his stupid phone humming in a response. I just walked closer to him. Snatching his phone from his hands. Making him look at me annoyed. " ohh who are you texting" I said wiggling my eyebrow up and down. " no one" he said trying to get his phone. Making me back a step with each step I took forward. Until my back met the wall. When he took one step closer. I laid his phone on my back. He's not gonna get it there. He took one step forward. Our noses almost touching. Him looking right into my eyes. Searching for a reaction. "Oh y/n you wanna play that game" he said.
"Oh my lord he actually talks"
" yeah yk. Y/n your very easy to control you know that right?" He said still staring thru my soul snatching  his phone back going out of my room.
Me being shocked from what just happens just stood there dumbfounded.
Ahh your so stupid y/n so stupid