(SCARA POV) 5

I was sleeping when a loud noise come from outside so I rushed to check who barged in. I'll kill them, if it was someone from fatui I'll kill them.

But when I open the door I saw Kazuha he was... sleeping on the floor.

"This dumb shit. You know you can't hold your liquor!"I shouted

Ofc, we lived together before I know if he was drunk or not and whenever he was drunk he got a little dirty and I liked it.

"Stand up, "I said to him and pulled his arm so he could stand up and I assisted him to his bed.

"Next time, if you drink again I'll be freaking fuck you."

"You hic* the bottom"

I heard him say. Freak yeah I hate that fact why doesn't he just shut up no?

"Scara~ I missed you every day. But you don't love, you left me, and then you come back with some crimes that could kill you."He said and he started crying

This man how could he know about that unless someone knows something about the fatui or... the traveler or maybe gorou?

"If... it can lead me to my death or not, it's none of your business."

"It is none of my business but I'll be selfish for once if I could lock you up here so that no one will find you I'll do it but I cannot do that to the boy I love"

His dangerous for me... I should've known this will happen sooner.

"You're drunk, stop being noisy and just sleep,"I said to him and I went to my room

"Scara... let's run away together."

"Go to your room and sleep."

He was standing there and started crying.

Then I pulled him to hug him so he could calm down he was so mean to me why is he crying right now.

I was shocked when he kissed me.

"Kazuha you're drunk and were not together anymore!"I pushed him away.

"Then let's be together again"

"WHAT?!"

He didn't answer and just pulled me to him and kissed me. He kissed me so deeply until I was exhausted and naked.

Yeah.... we did that thing again. I woke up and I saw no one beside me so I stand up to look for kazuha.

I checked his room, the bathroom, the kitchen, and the guestroom but he was not there.

Where did he go? Ah, never mind... I grab a sandwich and grab my towel, I need to shower it's sticky down there.

After eating the sandwich I go to the bathroom and shower ofc, what do you want me to do in the shower, my god!

Let's not get some details about how I clean myself y'all already know how right?

I go to my bedroom so I could get my clothes and he was still not there... maybe his going out to have some travel again? Or visit his boyfriend?

Maybe he wants to say sorry to his "boyfriend good" because of what happened last night. Yeah, he deserves it after all he was the one who come at me last night.

"Scara!"He shouted my name when he entered the house

"The fuck is your problem?!"

"Yeah, well one of the harbingers is here you better watch out."He said to me and sat beside me.

Harbingers? Pfft. Childe? He can do nothing the gnosis is not here... maybe somewhere... where they didn't expect it to be there?

"Yeah leave him alone... they cannot find it anyways."

"What if... he finds out?"

Yeah... he will that's part of my plan after all. And Kazu? Wasn't part of it so I need to make sure childe will visit me while he was with gorou or traveler.

He cannot be here he'll just gonna disturb my plan all I need to do with him now is spend some time with him before disappearing completely into his life.

I now can see he still has a lot of feelings for me. Maybe I still do but it's not gonna stop my plan.

"He will, the whole Inazuma can hear your shout earlier."I jokingly said to him.

And... this damn stupid ass takes it to his heart.

"Yo, I was joking. Can't take jokes now?''I said to him

"Ahh, by the way, did you say sorry to your boyfriend?''

"Who? Boyfriend"

"Come on, you and gorou are together aren't you?"I asked and he stay silent.

Yeah, guess I was right... after all he was always there for him.

He even have some crush on Kazu before and I know he still does and they're together now.

"Scara... i just sleep with you last night. How can you say I'm having a relationship with gorou?"He asked

Huh? How can I say, they were so close and they know each other for many years? That's not impossible.

"His your best friend before and he had some feelings for you before. You were always visiting him."

"Yeah before, that was before. Stop being jealous."He said to me.

No, I what? Me jealous?

"I'm not-"

He then kisses me

"You fucking asshole!!"I shout and slap his shoulder.

This motherfucker just laugh and I rolled my eyes. He's so dumb, he should be thankful I love him even though he looks stupid.

"Not gonna ask about what I said last night?"

"Oh, that? Oh fuck, yeah I forgot that"

"Hahaha, No need to ask that you sleep with me last night so that means okay, so we're back together. My mother is going to visit tomorrow."He said.

So what is that supposed to do with me?

"You want me to hide?"

"Where at the closet? No one can escape my mom's eyes you don't need to hide."He said to me.

"Yeah? That's good... what you're going to do later?"I asked him

"Nothing why?''

"Want to do it again?" I said to him and tried to seduce him.

He smirked and lean closer to me.

"You can't seduce me you know that, but if you're desperate let's go to my room?"

SORRY FOR BEING SUPER LATE YES I MIGHT PUT THIS STORY ON HOLD SINCE I'M SO BUSY WITH MY LIFE.

-Boba