Chapter 4

I stood up and ran after Xiumin. "Xiumin wait!"

Xiumin stopped walking.

I ran in front of him and panted. "Xiumin. Why do you want to break up with me?" I asked between pants.

He did not look at me. He just stared at the ground and sighed. "(Name), I don't want to have a relationship with you anymore."

"Xiumin, what do you mean?" I said while I reached for his hand. He yanked his hand away from mine and continued to stare at the ground. "Xiumin?"

"I don't want to date you anymore, [Name]."

"Well why not?" Tears began to fall from my eyes. My heart felt like it was being shattered in a thousand tiny pieces.

"I just don't want to. Let's just be friends from now on. I think that will be best for us."

A knot formed in my throat. More tears began to fall from my eyes. What did he mean by 'best for us'?

"Xiumin--" I choked out but he interuptted me.

"I'm sorry but we have to go our own separate ways and meet other people." And with that, he ran away.

I stood there, frozen. What just happened?

The tears we flowing out of my eyes like crazy. I couldn't believe what happened nor why it happened.

I started to question the relationship I had with Xiumin. Was it even real? Were his feelings real? I did not know but I didn't want to know.