seven | the finn thing

Zacznij od początku

"A plan?"

Harry looked at me like I grew a dick from my forehead, he pushed his sunnies all the way up tucking his long hair behind the sunglass temples. His eyes were bright, full of mischievous contradicting his previous comment on 'no time for antics'.

"Yes, a plan. Now get your cute little ass in the car, we're on a time crunch." Harry leaned over the center console, reaching for the door handle making me pull away as he opened the passenger door.

"Harry, I don't have time for this, okay? I have to go get my bike and then I'm meeting Finn for lunch at his work." I pushed the passenger door back shut, turning my attention to the path and continuing on my route.

"For god sake princess." I hear his engine rev up again and soon enough, he's back at my side, slowly trailing me as I continue to pay him no mind. "Josephine, I'm going there as well. It's a part of the plan so if you get in the car..." Rolling my eyes, I stop and face him and his Volkswagen. "...I'll explain the rest of my well devised plan that I spent many minutes thinkin' up."

I seem to always find myself in this certain situation with Harry...

God I'm gonna regret this.

On the way to the boardwalk, Harry explained his 'well devised plan' to me. To say I was shocked was an understatement. He wanted to go down to Finn and Louis' work to try and 'catch 'em in the act' was his words.

He also said it was perfect timing that I was about to leave since Finn will think I'm coming later than I would actually get there since I was originally going to bike all the way there.

I do feel slightly guilty about going along with this plan. I don't know why, but I do conclude it to always having trust in my boyfriend and brother and now I'm going behind their backs to try and figure out if they are cheating together. If they are, I most definitely won't be feeling guilty but if I'm just being a paranoid schizo, then I most definitely will feel bad about assuming.

"Okay princess, time to get out." Harry stands against the passenger door holding it open for me.

"Harry, I don't know if I want to do this anymore. I'm probably just crazy and makin' it all up in my mind." I lean down to pick up my tote, swinging it over my shoulder while keeping my hand on the handle. Looking up at him, his hair is pulled over his shoulder, dangling wildly. The only thing keeping the locks slightly tamed are the sunglasses on top of his head.

"Well if you think you're going nuts, then I must be as well. Cause I have a hunch I'm right." He steps away still keeping his hand resting on the top of the car door but now leaving me room to get out.

As soon as I step out of his car, the sun beams down on my eyes making them scrunch up so I can see.

Seeing my dilemma, Harry takes off his own glass making his curls slightly move around from the gentle summer breeze. He leans down to my height and places the glasses over my eyes, shielding them now from the blaring sun. Harry looks over my face and settles his own with a grin and a small nod.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes, "You stay here though, the shop's just over there." I point to our left making Harry ditch his stare from my face over to the small shack amongst the many others that line the boardwalk. "And if I come back on the verge of a mental breakdown, you'll know you were right. Just don't say I told you so because I will be fragile at that time."

Harry seems to mull over my words, looking to disagree with my wishes but to my surprise, he just lets out a deep sigh and nod's his head to the left. The roll of the eyes doesn't go unnoticed but that's just Harry.

My small journey, about twenty yards, to the surf shop is all the time I have to take a deep, deep breath in. I tell myself that I'm just being paranoid and that there's surely a perfectly reasonable explanation for my brother and boyfriend to be meeting up in the dead of the night.