- INTRO-

—

"The only time I want to see a man on its knees if he will eat me out."

"I'm down for that."

"For fucks sake, that was supposed to scare you away!"

In which four princes from four different kingdoms are sent to college to pursue their education. Which is very funny because until now, every prince had been privately educated by the private tutors hired by their parents.

While they are happy they get to grasp this sense of freedom, in their minds, they are happy they don't get to marry a princess from another kingdom.

And that's where you come along.

Long story short, you successfully fought a guy at the bar and you'd never guess whose attention you caught.

They make a bet within themselves to see who can win your heart. And even you are confused because you'd never were interested in guys like that nor guys have ever pursued you in that way.

But along the way, secrets and feelings bloom, alongside hidden desires that question everything.

And let's be realistic, you can't have all four, right?

Author's note:

- hi uh I'm back? I haven't written in a while so bear with me lmfao.

- this was inspired by a tiktok that I saw by the user @ asparaguscheol so this is the link to their video.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRuKsXVL/

- notes:
- this will contain some NSFW content, 🧍🏻‍♀️. Will I write limes and some NSFW content? Yes, but I don't know how to write lemons BYE ( sorry to disappoint fr fr)

- this will take place in a alternate universe where korea is divided up into mini kingdoms ( if you study history, something like Italian City states but yeah)

- the reader will be 21 but the rest of the members I will lower their age due to this story. ( in this case, Vernon is the same age as the reader, Mingyu is 22 , Wonwoo 23 and Scoups 24.)

- I go to college full time and work part time, so I have a life outside of here. Expect slow updates, so take that with a grain of salt.

- all work is mine except the cover, songs and seventeen as they don't belong to me. Which means I don't want y'all to plagiarize my book so thank you <3.

- also don't translate my book thank you.

- and that's it <3 have fun reading this book lol 🤭