'What is his problem?'

"Wow! Isn't it the dance prodigy!?" He exclaimed. A lot of people look in our direction so I immediately covered his mouth. Signaling him to shut up.

I realize what I did kaya dali-dali kong kinuha ang kamay kong nakatabon sa bibig niya. Gosh! Feeling close self?

Persephone eyes us with curiosity, she fake coughs so that we will notice her.

"What's happening?" she asked.

"Your friend is a prodigy. She beats Rush's ass,"

I look at Achilles with a confused look. I don't remember anything like that. When did I beat Rush?

"Woah? How come?" Persephone asks. Diverting her attention to her twin.

"She outdances him!" Achilles looks at me like a proud dad. And what the heck? Outdance? When? How?

"No, no, no. You must be mistaken. I came there to audition for the club not to compete," I stated. Napakafake news naman ng mga tao dito!

"Hmmm... that's what people say," He said while clasping his palm. "So, how did you beat him?"

Yawa! Boang man guro ni sila?!

"Ambot uy. Kasamok ba?!" I said using bisaya.

"Did you just speak spanish?" usisang tanong ni Achilles. I rolled my eyes and was about to say no but someone interrupted us.

"Achilles, bro. Justine ordered na," I look at the one who interrupted us, it's one of the D5.

"Uyy, nice. I'm gonna eat here."

Sabay kaming napatingin ni Persephone kay Achilles, no, it can't be!

"Hey, Achilles. I told you, you should stay away from me lalo na dito sa school. I don't want to see your dumb face every fucking time." Persephone pushed Achilles face softly. "So shoo, go away, eat somewhere else." she blatantly said.

He was about to protest but a certain someone put his tray in our table and then he seated beside me, like beside me! And guess what who's this certain someone, it's Rush, as in R to the U to the S to the H, RUSH!

If I was awkward a while ago, now I am awkwardly awkward! Para na akong natatae na ewan. Of all the other vacant tables, bakit dito pa?

"Uyy, ayan. Keep your enemies closer!" Achilles stated while clapping his hands. The other members of D5 also brought their trays and seated with us at our table.

I heard Persephone cursing because she doesn't want to associate herself with them. Tinataboy niya ito, persuading them to transfer to the other vacant table. While me? Halos di na ako magkandaugaga sa gagawin ko. I can feel Rush piercing stare beside me. Kahit di ko pa lingunin, alam kong nakatingin siya sa akin.

"Are you happy?" tanong niya and by the tone of his voice, I can tell that he's annoyed.

I look at him immediately with a hint of confusion. I don't know what he's implying or it's just a simple friendly question or maybe the latter? Nevertheless, it doesn't sound good to me.

"I am, thank you," I replied. Giving him a small smile.

You know that I caught it, right? On how you look at me. I can even sense that he's pertaining to something and I can already conclude why.

Maybe he's annoyed by the fact that people are gossiping about how I beat him in dancing which didn't happen. And he thought that maybe I'm enjoying all the limelight that people gave me because of the rumors that I'm a dance prodigy than him which is half true. His ego, pride, and image are at stake here, his reputation precedes him.