daemon x reader - wedding night

Content Warnings/Kinks: scratching, hickeys, praise kink, degradation (light), dominance, breeding kink, squirting, multiple rounds/orgasms, oral sex, unprotected sex

Wedding Night

Y/n walked into the grand bedroom, her new husband Daemon Targaryen trailing behind her. She heard his footsteps stop in front of the open window, turning, she saw him staring up at the moon.

"A beautiful wedding night don't you think darling?" He asked, a smirk on his lips.

Standing in front of the bed, she beckoned to him. As if mesmerized he came forward, placing his firm hands on her fabric-clad hips. Her heart fluttered when he smirked down at her, their height difference apparent. She reached forward, hooking her finger on the waistband of his pants.

"So eager darling" he chuckled lightly, "But if we're going to do this we're going to do it right..."

She looked at him quizzically, eyes widening when he pushed her down onto the bed, shifting their bodies until her back was up against the many pillows in front of the headboard. He then scrunched the material of her dress until it was up around her waist. She tensed as she waited, the anticipation of Daemon kneeling before her on the bed was enough to make her bare pussy slick with need.

"Can I touch you?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

She nodded.

"Darling" he chastised, shaking his head slowly before looking at her with a desperate fire in his eyes, "I require a yes or no"

"Yes," she breathed, her voice wavering.

"You're sure?"

"Yes" she repeated more confidently, "Yes, Daemon please"

He slunk down in front of her until half of his face was covered by her. She sighed immediately at the feeling of his tongue teasing her, making her head sink back into the pillows. His strong hands spread her legs, opening them wide so that he could please her further. She looked down, her breath hitching as she made contact with his stormy, sunken eyes.

"Uh," she moaned softly, her hips grinding up and down, beginning to match the rhythm of his tongue on her clit.

Daemon continued, licking at her sensitivity, creating a feeling like no other in her lower stomach. She sighed at the pleasure, her back arching upward off the mattress as she squirmed under his patient tongue. Y/n then gasped as she felt cold fingers beginning to tease her hole.

"Mmm," she groaned at the feeling.

She could feel her insides tightening up as his fingers teased her entrance and his mouth wrapped around her sensitive clit. The combined feelings made her roll her hips, moving with his every movement.

"That's the spot huh?" He cooed, smirking as her eyes rolled back at the feeling of his fingers curling just within her soaking wet hole.

"Daemon..." she whimpered.

He then returned his godly mouth to her clit, licking and sucking, pleasing her in every way until she burst, her cum sticking to his pale fingers.

"Oh," she threw her head back, eyes rolling back.

He licked and kissed her clit while teasing her hole until the waves of her orgasm subsided. When he was done he rose up, towering over her panting frame. She watched intently as he took his fingers, coated with her slick, bringing them to his mouth. His eyes rolled back as he tasted her.

"You know darling" he smirked, "I've pleased a hundred whores in my time but tasting you, it is the honour of my life"

Y/n's eyes widened, "Don't joke" she pouted.

He came forward, grinding down onto her so that she could feel his cock tight and hard in his pants.

"I wouldn't dare"

This time when she grabbed desperately at his pants, he didn't protest, letting her undress him. She undid his armour, and flung his loose shirt and his bottoms across the room, staring at the items that littered the floor.

"May I?" He questioned, gesturing to her dress, dragging her attention back to him.

She nodded and he pulled the fabric off of her, caressing her body gently as he did, the calluses on his strong hands brushing against her sensitive flesh. He tossed her dress over his shoulder, letting it join his clothes on the cold stone.

Y/n parted her folds, holding them open for him. He grunted, turned on by the sight. Daemon lined himself up with her hole before pushing into her, his strong hands digging into the flesh of her hips, keeping her steady. He paused, bottoming out in her pussy for a moment, his balls hitting where her ass cheeks met. She moaned as he pulled back out, slamming back into her, beginning his relentless pace. Y/n could feel the tip of his hard cock pulsing within her warm pussy each time it hit her cervix.

"D-Daemon" she grunted, butterflies rising within her immediately.

"That's right darling" he cooed, grinding into her pussy.

She moaned even louder when his fingers, slicked with salvia, made their way to her clit, rubbing in small circles.

As he continued to thumb her clit, his thrusts only went deeper and deeper, pounding into her sensitive pussy. She was sopping wet, her juices practically bursting out the sides of her pussy as he thrust. Daemon was filling her completely, fully. She felt grateful for every inch of his considerable length as it slammed in and out of her.

Soon, she was overcome. His thumb did not leave her clit, rubbing at it until it felt numb, helping her orgasm to come closer and closer with every flick and stroke combined.

"Yeah cum for me-ugh-that's it darling, that's it" he groaned, allowing her pussy to milk his cock, tightening around it as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

"Ahh" she cried, her knees buckling and her back arching as the feeling surged forward, overwhelming her.

She moaned, eyes squeezing shut, as she came undone around his pounding cock. Her body shuddered but Daemon held her in place, fucking each wave of pleasure out of her.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned like a quiet chant into his ear, letting the pleasure wash over her.

"That one was just for you darling" he growled as he thrust at an even faster speed, "This one will be for me..."

He continued as she came until her insides began to release a completely different feeling, liquid bursting out of her pussy causing him to pull out, panting. He slid back in and she mumbled his name, lost to the feeling.

"Shit" he cursed gruffly, his sweaty body heavy on top of hers as he slid back in.

He pumped in and out of her three more times, throwing his head forward into the crook of her neck. He sucked on her sensitive skin as he thrust, leaving marks, marks that would prove to the court that she was wholly his and his alone. She shivered, her breath hitching as she felt him filling her gushing pussy with his seed.

"Mmmm" she groaned, gripping tightly onto his strong shoulders, leaving marks as she dug into his pale skin.

He pulled back, looking her in the eye, "Look at you taking me so well, such a perfect little cum slut"

She nodded obediently, squeezing herself around him until he'd poured every last drop of his milky white substance into her.

"That's a good girl" he grunted before pulling out of her, watching with pride as she tightened, keeping all of his cum inside her.

Daemon bent forward then, kissing up from her jaw until he met her lips with his own.

"Mm," she sighed into the kiss, sliding her arms around his strong torso.

"Thank you my darling" he then said, leaning back, and offering her a small smile.

"Of course" she chuckled, smiling back up at him, running her fingers through his white hair, "What else would we do on our wedding night".