𝗛𝗠 ⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧

Hannah Montana Is a American Teen Sitcom, that was created by Michael Poryes, Rich Correl, and Barry O'Brien. The show aired on Disney Channel, on March 24th, 2006. The shows last episode aired on January 16th, 2011. The show starred Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana/Miley Stewart, Emily Osment as Lilly Truscott/Lola Luftnagle (Lillys Alter-Ego), Mileys best friend, Mitchell Musso as Oliver Oken (Mileys 2nd best friend), Billy Ray Cyrus as Robby Ray Stewart (Mileys biological dad plays Miley Stewarts dad), Jason Earles as Mileys Brother, and Moisés Arias as Rico. The show has 4 Seasons, and 98 episodes in total, the show was filmed in the United States, and the opening theme was The Best Of Both Worlds (Performed by Miley Cyrus) and each episode has a running time of 22 Minutes.

MOVIES—

The show spawned 2 movies, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: The Best Of Both Worlds Concert, in where Miley Cyrus performs as Hannah Montana and herself during the concert. The movie was released in 2008 in theaters and on DVD and Blu-Ray. The following year (2009),  the DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie), Hannah Montana: The Movie was released in theaters and also on DVD and Blu-Ray.

WHY DID IT END?—

The series concluded on January 16th, 2011 as Miley didn't want to keep filming the show. She wanted to take on more mature acting roles, and expand her musical style and career. She felt like the role didn't fit her as well anymore as it did 4 years ago. She stopped filming in 2010, following her overly controversial album, Cant Be Tamed, released. The lead-singles music video sparked controversy around the globe, as Cyrus was not talked about or mentioned for a week following the release of the music video (Cant Be Tamed Music Video).