Chapter Recaps

The first May chapter begins with Lexy and Laura cuddling, as the news is heard that a giant purple field is emitting on the island. No one knows what's going on, as Lexy and Laura check outside, which they're joined by Rocky and Everest. No one knows what's going on, but Pokemon that were said to be extinct are forming on the island, which is surprising everyone. Lexy went to pull out his phone and scan them, but nothing was showing on the phone. Lexy was surprised by this, and went outside to check what the Pokemon was. The Pokemon he went to check on was a Wyrdeer, which he thought looked amazing, but the Wyrdeer was gonna stomp on him, as Lorena popped out of her Pokeball to hold it and push it back. Lexy then had an idea. He battles the Wyrdeer and throws one of his Pokeballs at it, and catches it, which then registers Wyrdeer into his Pokedex. The four then realize this and then make it their goal to catch certain Pokemon, register them to their Pokedexes, and share the data with each other. They all go separate ways, as Lexy heads to the ocean, Laura heads to the forest, Rocky heads to the sludge valley, and Everest heads up the mountain. They all work on catching these I known variants of Pokemon, and Laura was the first to find a starter, which was a Rowlet, but it was more of a red than a normal blue. She sends out her Buneary to battle it and catch it, which she manages to catch it successfully. Lexy was next, as he found an Oshawott. He battled with Grovyle and caught Oshawott, as he held it high. Rocky was next as he finds a Cyndaquil, as he brought out Machamp. He battles Rowlet, and while it was a tough match, he catches Rowlet. Lastly, Everest finds a couple of Zorua, which she adored and battled both with Glaceon, and ended up catching both. After she caught the two, she found a type of block and put it in her backpack. A storm forms on the mountain, as the four see it and meet up to see what it was, which was a Pokemon that caused it, being a Zeraora. They all tense up a bit, thinking about going up against the Mythical Pokemon. Laura brought out her Cinderace, Rocky brought out Machamp, Lexy brought out Charmeleon, and Everest brought out Glaceon. The battle begins as Zeraora begins with attacking Charmeleon, as the other three Pokemon counterattacked to protect Charmeleon. The battle continues as the Pokemon are weakened, and Zeraora unleashed a final attack, taking out the four Pokemon. After Zeraora leaves, the distortion was about to end, as the four worked on catching the last few Hisuian Pokemon needed to complete the Hisuian form Pokedex, which they manage to do as the distortion ended. They then decide to connect to Professor Gary Oak abou the distortion, and send him the extra Hisuian Pokemon they wanted to give for research, with Everest keeping the Zoura wins. The chapter ends with all the new Pokemon interacting with each other, while Gary talks to Ash about the Hisuian Pokemon he was given by Lexy and the others.

Not much happens in the second May chapter, but the main four have bonding moments with their new Hisuian Pokemon. The main four do have a tag battle, Rocky with Cyndaquil and Everest with one of the Zorua tins, against Lexy with Oshawott and Laura with Rowlet ,which Lexy and Laura win the match.

The 3rd May chapter begins with the team beginning to plan to pack up and work on which island to go to next. Lexy then talks to Laura about how they never really finished their battle, which Laura agrees, which she brings out Buneary, while Lexy brings out Riolu and the four have their battle. Laura talks to Buneary on how they're gonna continue the battle from the other day, and wanna use the experience from that battle and use it against Lexy and Riolu, as well as against Ursaring. The battle starts as Lexy and Riolu start on the offense, but Laura and Buneary manage to dodge the stacks. One of Riolu's attacks were met with one of Buneary's attacks. The two trainers and Pokemon smile as the two Pokemon share attacks with each other, as Laura's and Buneary's eyes start to slightly glow. Lexy and Riolu see this and get ready for what's about to happen. The two girls begin to attack together as one, which Riolu manages to hold his ground, but one final blow takes him out, giving Laura and Buneary the win. The chapter ends with Laura and Buneary looking at the sunset, as they think of a goal for the two of them.

May 4: Everest and Glaceon development

The chapter begins with Laura and Everest hearing about a second contest in Toxic Town, as Lexy and Rocky were starting to pack up for the trip to the next island. Everest explains that she wants to get a win for a contest to make her and Laura even, which Laura can understand, since she was the one who won between the two of them in their first contest together, and encourages Everest to enter the contest. The four head to the contest and Everest enters the contest. Laura and the others sit in the seats where they can see Everest clearly. Everest was in the waiting room as one of the trainers that was about her age sat next to Everest, introducing herself as Tess. The two have a conversation about their love lives, but Tess explained that she lost someone close to her, and is trying to find him again. The two then make a promise to make it to the finals so they can battle. The two share their performances as well as lots of other trainers, which Everest and Tess were a couple of the trainers that made it to the next round. The battles commence, and Everest and Tess blast their way through the battles with elegance, and reach the finals. Tess brings out a Dragonite, while Everest goes for Glaceon. The battle starts as Tess calls the first move, Dragon Pulse combined with Dragon Claw. Despite Dragon type moves not being very effective, the power of Dragonite overpowers Glaceon, who used Ice Beam to counter the combo move, which Glaceon gets sent flying, but manages to flap her wings to recover elegantly, which both sides lose a few points. Glaceon then uses Aerial Ace to hit Dragonite, and combining with Ice Beam, it does a lot of damage. Dragonite shakes off the ice and uses Dragon Dance, melting the ice to make a small shower, causing Everest to lose a few points, which she starts to worry, since she knows the effects of Dragon Dance. Everest then smiles as she reached into her pocket and brings out a Z Ring, with an Iceium Z. Glaceon also smiles as she gets into position, which Tess and Dragonite start to feel the pressure, but smiles as she also pulls out a Z Ring, but with Dragonium Z. The two girls use their Z Moves, with clash with each other, causing an elegant explosion. The smoke clears a little while later, with Dragonite falling to the ground first, ending the match with Everest and Glaceon the winners. Everest and Glaceon were panting from the effort used for the Z Moves, but cheered in excitement. The host of the contest gave Everest the ribbon, which Rocky and the others were excited. Rocky went to Everest and gave her a kiss on the lips, which the crowd cheered the two on. The chapter ends as Everest offers Tess a spot for them, which Lexy and the others wouldn't mind, which Tess rejects the offer and explains that she needs to train for the next time there's a contest with the two in them, which Laura explained that they could be a rival triangle, which the three laugh at before the main four hop on the boat. The chapter ends with Everest watching the sunset, while Glaceon soared in the sky. Laura stood next to Everest as she had a couple cans of soda in her hands, and offered one to Everest, which she accepted, and made the deal to practice as much as they can for future contests.

June: Journey to next island, eggs hatches
June 2: Arrival to next island w/ Laura revealing
June 3: Limaro semi introduction/development
June 4: Leon and Sonia appearance/Lexy and Grovyle training

July: Gym battle, 3rd gym badge, Grovyle evolves

October: Team Claw development
October 2: Limaro appearance, reunites with Lexy and his friends
October 3: Island tournament part 1
October 4: Island tournament part 2 w/ introduction to arc

Some have been removed to fit into future chapters