(13) The Young story and The trip

*The story told by Sheldon is based on a,, Young Sheldon " Episode, it is not an original idea, Spoiler alert for ep21 - S3 *

-Whit the gang-

S: Ooh, do you guys want to hear how I graduated ?

A: Ooh I'm curious.

L: Yeah me too.

H: Sit down children for an original ,,when Sheldon was a little texan boy" story.

*Amy rolls her eyes and smirks*

A: Tell us Sheldon.

S: Well, I was at home and my mom wasn't. So i tried to make spaghetti ehit hotdogs cut up in it. A piece of hotdog fell under the fridge. I tried to get the flashlight but it was broken. Missy said Mom had another flashlight in her night stand so i went to check.

A: Does this have to do whit the story?

S: Yees! Wait! So, i went to check mom's night stand and i saw a letter, from Caltech.

B: Caltech? How did they hear about you?

S: Well, Before that i visited Caltech whit dad and talked whit some people there.

L: So I walked the grounds young Sheldon walked?

S: Don't be silly Leonard, you've been in Texas to my home.

L: Oh yeah, continue.

S: So i saw the letter but i couldn't legally open it. Then Missy walked in.and she read it. I wanted to know what was in it but i didn't knew if it was legal of her to tell me. So I called the law office of Morris , Morris & Yorn and asked, apparently it was legal, so I asked Missy to tell me what was in the letter but.. I had to do something.

L: *Chuckles* ohh.

S: She put me in a princess dress, a cowboy hat and a clown nose and took pictures

*Leonard and Howard laugh*

L: does she still have those pictures? I wanna see!

S:Yeah.. I have one on my phone.

R: Oooh show us.

*he shows them the picture*

*Everyone, including Sheldon Laugh*

*Sheldon puts down the phone*

S: So, she took the pictures and then told me that in the letter ,Caltech invited me to go learn there in California. I was mad. Why didn't my parents tell me about this?

A: Oooh, why didn't they?

S: Well, i waited for my mother to come home and ask her about it. When she did come, i didn't get anything out of her, she sent me to my room. But, i was smart. I found a loophole, she told me to go to my room, but she didn't say stay there

G: Ooooh, smart

*Sheldon nods in agreement*

S: Mhmm, so i escaped trough the back window and went to the bar to see dad.

L: How did you know he was at the bar?

S: Is not like he came at home smelling like coffe.

*Everyone laughed*

S: I used that same joke whit dad. Anyways, I asked him about the letter and turns out he didn't know either. So they talked and that nigh they had a fight. Missy told me they were fighting because I was a freak.

A: Well that was rude .

S: Agreed. So i went to my parents room crying, mom offered to comfort me but i said i wanted to talk whit dad. Next day me and dad made a video about why i should go to college.  It worked. But i found out i wasn't ready to go to college, but i did graduate.