kit: Kiriko

Yes, I made a kit for an Overwatch 2 crossover character, Kiriko.

    I made two actually, one that's built like a healer with unique crit scaling, or one for a more cracked sub/main dps who could easily be broken like Xiangling, Kazuha, or Raiden.

     Healer kit:

     Anemo catalyst user, who actually does physical damage from throwing endless kunai. Her signature weapon can be like a weapon summoning scroll similar to how Tenten fights in Naruto.

     Her skill, similar to Diluc/Xiao/Shenhe(C2?) She summons talismans to perform up to 3 or 4 strikes of anemo dmg. Each strike heals scaling/multiplying(?) Off her crit DMG. This comes from her inscreased headshot DMG in Overwatch.

      Her burst for the healer kit buffs similarly to in the game. Granting an atk speed and movement boost. Kiriko summons her fox spirit in a large lane (a little smaller than the lane shaped strike Shogun does). While in the field active party members receive healing for every strike scaled/multiplied by their crit dmg(extra heal for Kiriko herself).
      Basically broken ass C2 jean with cracked healing capabilities from multiple abilities.

      Her DPS kit is also overly cracked, but in the same way Raiden is.

      Kirikos skill is the same, even the heal but at a lower overall so its kind of like when Qiqi uses her sword to heal the party after skill cast, only a bit and only once per skill use. Kiriko receives a little bit more heal to herself if she swirls.

       This time though her burst is inspired by her passive emote, Whirlwind. Her healing talismans float around her and its really pretty. For this its def way more dramatic.

      Kiriko summons her protective fox and it will run circles around the active character, (the ring of a decent little AOE) while the burst is active, characters on field(in aoe for coop) gain healing from swirl DMG thanks to the talismans that chase the fox. Active characters also receive a stamina(movement) buff and atk speed buff. This also applies to bows and catalyst users because I think for anemo it makes sense and I hate catalyst atk speed. The fox can also be infused with an element making it like if Kazuhas burst followed the active character (smaller though).
       So yeah its like, lowering her healing so its more of a byproduct than a goal, but still giving her easy healer/DPs hybrid potential like Qiqi and Jean (don't have kokomi can't speak from experience) I say cracked like Raiden cause, although far too op, this burst allows for perfect sub DPs and main dps potentiak. I'm a Raiden main and its honestly because she's so perfect for these reasons.

      Despite being anemo kiriko has no actual crowd control, with a slight knock back from a charged shot, a wind-laced kunai which would do anemo DMG. While in her DPs kit burst, she throws talismans instead, switching her NA to anemo and healing the whole party/nearby players.  Ideally this would be so her best pairs would be like a pyro burst infusion, kaeya or rosaria burst, then Yelan/Xinqiu burst to pair with the anemo NA. It forces a new play style without giving the privilege of the phys NA crits. Gotta have balance somewhere

     I just really enjoy the idea of a catalyst user who actually does physical DMG so they can really just go crazy when they finally do use their gift from the gods. In kirikos case, to protect her neighbors from any threat. I'm also a fan of weapon infusions or stance/weapon changes. Also a Tartaglia main hehe

     Passive talents could be really anything, from increasing the base healing from swirl DMG, to giving her a conditional crit boost, or giving her teammates a conditional boost. I do really like the idea that her party talent increases everyone NA by 1 like Tartaglia, but I do understand that could break the game with any catalyst duo or someone like Yoimiya/Yunjin. Ouch.

      Cracked ass healers are best healers in my op, sorry bout the ramble I just really wanted to show I was working on this again