8

-

-

3RD PERSON POV:

-1.33 am-

It's past midnight and they still couldn't find Doyoung. Jihoon already informed the police and is already taking actions to find him as well.

"Guys, we all should go back for today. The police are already helping us to look for Doyoung and you guys can't stay up late, you all have schedules later", their manager said after gathering everyone. "But hyung we haven't found Doyoung and how could we go to those schedules without him!! No. I won't go, I'm going to continue finding him", everyone agreed to Yuta's response because how could they continue working without 1 of their member. But a missing member doesn't mean they could just cancel all the things that are already planned long ago, they're idols, they must fulfil their duties even without Doyoung.

"I know what you guys mean and I will talk to the company about this but for now, please, we all should go back", they still want to protest but after thinking things through they realised that Doyoung wouldn't like it if they just leave things as it is and cause trouble for everyone. They did what they are told to do and went back.

'Doyoung/Doyoung hyung please be safe......'

.

.

.

Their schedules were hectic as usual with the preparations for their upcoming concert and a new album in talk being in the process. Moreover, Mark and Haechan are also preparing for their 2nd full length album in Nct dream as well as their solo schedules ever since that day, tiredness is visible in their faces every single day. It won't go unnoticed the look on the staff's faces as only 8 of them showed up instead of 9. "Taeil hyung have you seen the post from our company?", Haechan asked running towards Taeil who was getting his makeup done, "what post?", Haechan took out his phone and showed the screen to Taeil. It was a statement about Doyoung.

"Hello this is SM Entertainment.

We're speaking to the fans to inform everyone that Nct's Doyoung will be taking a hiatus till further notice.

Due to the said artist having an issue in his private life, therefore, after discussion with Doyoung, it was decided that he will not be participating in the upcoming activities until his return.

We deeply apologize for the sudden news and ask for your understanding."

Comments:

'Noo this is just so out of the blue'

'Take care Doyoung-ah we love you💚'

'I hope he doesn't come back anymore just stay out forever'

'We will wait for you Doyoung I hope your doing fine🥹🥹'

'Finally he's gone'

Taeil stared at the screen and seem to be lost in his own thought. He knows this is not really what happened but he also know that even if Doyoung is here he will want it to be like this because he doesn't want to worry their fans. But those comments......the more he scroll the more it hurts to see. 'Is this what Doyoung sees every day', he is aware that it's normal to see this kind of things as an artist but isn't this going too far.

Everyone gathered near Taeil and Haechan after hearing their conversation to look at the statement as well. "What do you think happened to Doyoung hyung, do you think he's safe", Mark is very worried for his hyung. The hyung who is always there for him, the hyung who treats him as if he's his own brother yet he doubted all the things that he did for him. He know he was in the wrong before and he feels even more guilty now because he didn't even get to apologize to him.

Just then their manager came in and everyone looked at his direction. He saw that everyone is looking at something and knew what they wanted to hear, he shook his head "sorry still no news from the police". Everyone looked dejected, Taeyong stood up and went closer to their manager "but hyung it's almost been a day and there's still no Doyoung anywhere what if.....what if", tears started forming in his eyes, thinking about his best friend who he once ignored and shout at when he needed him the most. "NO Taeyong hyung NOO don't say it! Doyoung hyung is fine he's ok, he's just hiding somewhere because his mad....yeah he's just mad...I know he'll come back so don't say anything...*sob*....hyung will come back because we're his family......right?", Taeyong hugged their maknae who was sobbing and they both became a crying mess.

Doyoung's family were already informed about the situation, his parents cut their trip short and immediately flew back to Korea as soon as they heard the news while his brother couldn't leave the military camp even though he desperately wanted to.

.

.

.

3 days, it's been 3 days since Doyoung's disappearance yet there's still no information about him. They knew it was kidnapping so they waited for the kidnappers to contact them and asked for ransom but there's none. Runaway case was never an option because there was a cctv footage that shows Doyoung being dragged away by a couple of men, which caused an uproar as soon as everyone was informed about this. Doyoung's mother fainted as soon as she saw the footage and was immediately sent to the hospital.

No calls no traces, the only thing they have is that 1 footage which only shows them how and when he disappeared. The place that the kidnapping took place was a secluded area and therefore the cctv couldn't capture the plate number of the car or the kidnapper's faces. It was also night time when it happened so seldom to no people passed by that part of the street as there's no streetlights there. Other than the fact that he was kidnapped around 6 pm there's nothing else, they don't even know if he's still............alive.

.

.

.

A week without Doyoung feels like death to all of Nct. When dream found out about what happened they were heartbroken, Jeno blamed himself for not reaching out to his hyung even though he knew there was something wrong that night during the award show. He blamed himself for not being there for him. He blamed himself as there's a chance that he wouldn't see him anymore. He blamed himself because he might not be able to return all the kindness that his hyung gave him. He was mad at his Nct 127 hyung but what can his emotions do, will it bring his Doyoung hyung back?

Although WayV isn't promoting with Doyoung they are close to each other, as soon as they heard the news Ten and Winwin wanted to fly back to Korea but being an idol wouldn't let them to. Kun on the other hand, someone who would always treat things through in a calm manner, couldn't hold himself back and exploded at 127 because of what they did "is this what more than 7 years of friendship did to all of you?! Doubting someone who is like a family? I can't believe you guys did that. It's Doyoung we're talking about here, it's Doyoung for god sake and selfish? Come on guys", he walked away slamming the door of the room where all of Nct members were in.

-