EC014 : Millay and Rinne Clashed!

Start from the beginning

"<B-Shot RYU> Let's begin the North GP Tournament, B-Shot! Ready! Aim! FIREBLAST!!!"

Just like previous tournament, who gets 30 points with shooting at Vertigo Spin can get into the finals.

"<B-Shot RYU> What an intense battle! Miss Rory what do you think that the b-shots who will be getting into the Finals?"

"<Rory> Yes, of course is the most attractive b-shot now who wields the White Dragon B-Daman with showing its full potential."

"<B-Shot Ryu> Rin Shirotama."

"<Rory> Of course don't forget about newly entered Millay Shirley who from Germany with her partner, Doom Dharak. As like the other b-shots, she has the wonderful play in her battle. And not to forget the other dragon type b-daman users and the mystical beasts users."

"<B-Shot RYU> And that's all, folks. If you want to know who shall win the tournament stay tuned!"

~Timeskip~

That's tiring.

Kamon : Finally can get some rest.

Samuru : Don't put down your guard now.

Kamon : Huh?

Riki : What do you mean?

Bakuga : Look at this list.

Yeah. The sixteen b-shots who get into the finals, are Rinne, Millay, Ryukai, Ryuken, Rimai, me, Samuru, Basara, Novu, Bakuga, Jenta, Kamon, Yuki, Ken, Hugo and Simon.

Dravise : Rinne and Millay sure will do anything to battle each others.

Novu : Just don't let our guard down for those two.

Riki : ...

~Timeskip~

"<B-Shot RYU> Ok! Everyone the results had came out! The 4 Comparators who get into the Semi Finals had revealed! Comparator Ryugasaki had his confident back and won over Comparator Kuromi and Fujisaki. The newly entered Comparator Shiya made her place into the Semi finals defeating Comparator Moru and Kokuji. On the other hand, Comparator Shirotama also had her place in the Semi Final with eliminating Comparator Kurochi and Shira again. The last, Comparator Day had his ticket to the final too! Who will be the winner? Stayed tune!"

Riki : Mystery~

Kamon : Rinne does make a rough entrance.

Garuburn : How much that she hate Millay?

Dracyan : Riki.

Riki : We won't lose either!

Kamon : Ok! I'm all fired up!

~Outside of the stadium~

Millay 's POV

Millay : How its feel, Dharak?

Dharak : Very nice.

Millay : After using the Ultimate Overdrive feedback and use it to our advantage by combining with your special move. There's no one can stand in our way.

Then I heard footsteps behind, is a blue hair girl, is Regina.

Millay : Is only you huh? What do you want?