And now their eyes sending the emptiness of their gazes which proving they are heartless towards each other.

Mina unbossomed her lifeless soul through her eyes.

While Wonwoo show how emotionless he feel in the morning with her.

Nothing special happend, they just dont feel anything good for now between them.

"What about Min Jun?"

Wonwoo didnt answer her, instead he lift Min Jun by himself before he use his other hand to shove it infront of her.

"My mom told me that she had prepared a keeper for your abstinence for few weeks. So she will take care of you on day while I'm working until I'll take over you on night."

"Did she can be trusted?"

"That keeper, she's my mother friend; nurse Hwang. She's the one who took care of my mother when we're born."

Mina hesitantly took Wonwoo hand and use her small energy to stand up with his help on holding her grip.

She can feel how careful he is when he helped her and at same time holding her son.

His actions make her wonder if he does the same thing to his all patients.

As soon she sat on the dining chair, Wonwoo took a seat infront of her while carrying Min Jun.

Mina stare the pancake, although it almost turn brown; she must appreciate it how struggle he is to prepare the breakfast.

Wonwoo watch her take a bite of his pancake, hoping it would turn great at least its fine from her.

"Y-your pancake, taste g-good but lack lf butter."

She glance him but she quickly realise what she just said.

"I-I mean, your pancake is tasty! T-thank you!"

Wonwoo suddenly burst into chuckles and slowly grin into short smile before shaking his head.

He carefuly put Min Jun on his shoulder before look at Mina again.

"Gwaenchana, at least it was a good compliment I got from you. Better than how Sana criticize me when I made fried rice for her."

She force her throat to swallow the pancake before beware on finishing her breakfast.

Wonwoo suddenly stand up and make his way to kitchen, Mina was watching him.

With his one hand, he's struggling make a milk for Min Jun.

Mina dont know if she should help him.

Because its suppose to be her made it for her son; or maybe learn how to breastfeed Min Jun.

But she cant because she is afraid.

Afraid for Min Jun's situation of being innocent after what have she been through.

"C-can I feed him?"

Before Wonwoo could do anything, he look at Mina who trying to gaining her courage.

It wasn't wrong for him because Min Jun is her son.

She had more right and he cant forbid her to do that.

So Wonwoo give the bottle to her and slowly exchange Min Jun with her until she take a seat on couch.

Her hand carefully bring the bottle to Min Jun and the baby look calm drinking it like he didnt hesitate with who he's with.

*ding dong!*