----------

You had finished putting the pages everywhere and you and Kate were not heading back to where we started. 

You heard static so did Kate and she quickly bowed down on her knee and keep her head down. You questioned her for a second before quickly doing the same. Realizing the Operator was near.

"Y̷̤͎̪̟̲͔͛͗̇̍̍̅̈̈́̄̀͒͛̋͝o̷̡̩̺̳͇̭͙̼̹̰̪̅͜ṵ̴̜̦͂͐̍̎͒̊'̴͇̖̺̠͎̲̍̾̿̏́̌̊̃̿̌̏͋̑̚ͅv̷̠̀̿̃̿̾͌̂͆̕͠e̶̛͍̟͎̤̼͇̫̞̫̐͗̆̒̅̑̎ ̵̛̛̰̙͓͙̙̪̞̺̯͌̋̅͐̓̒̀͜p̸̖̪͔̘͕̦̲̥̣͔̮̭̫̎̉͜r̴͇̮̗̜̳̯̺̯̳̣̤̳̞̤͖̅̈̈́̀̔̀͘̕ó̷̢͖̘̥̥̬̤̓̓̈́̏̐̌͑̔̃̅͠͠͝v̴̢̢̹͍͔̯͔͈̼̥̠̖͍̓̐̽̃̇̈́̓̄̈́̇̓̃̇͆͛é̵͈͉̥͔̪̣͖̦̤̲̣͇̮̐ḓ̵̙͋͒̿̒͝͝ ̷̺̲̙̦̭͖̜͚̯̈̉̉͌̾̇̈̿́͛̔̃̋ẗ̷̮́̀̾̈̉͘h̶͇̲͖̓̊̀͗̓̎̔̈ḁ̴̧̡̠͍̥͎̝̮̹̭͓̙͂̾͛̆͋̅̾̔̐̌̕̚͜͝ͅt̵̲̙̪̤̘͈͐̾̉̕͜ ̶̨̻͚͉̭͔͕̘̲̹̙̩͙̭͉̽̇̒͑̀͘y̸̧͔͙͎̼̥͕̠̗̥͉̒̚o̶͖̟̝̮̞̼̹̳̥̳̳̦̅u̴̡̳̣͚̪͎̘͍̠͖̘͎̅̈ ̸̪̞̺̱͓̙̱̀͗͑̓̃̐̕a̶͚̳̻̼̙͇̮͋̎͜͝r̵̢̧̛̪̮͍̤͍̝̰̙͈̹̓̈́̌̔̂̾̚͜e̵̛͈̹̝͔̞̮̙̤̝̞̭̗͛̅̆͑̃̔̈́̅̓̍̀̒̿͜ ̷̬̼̎ư̴͉̰͛̈̅̀̄͆͑̾̐͝͝s̵̡͖̻͎̊̈͑̎̑̔̈e̶̢̢͓̩̠̼̗͐͑͊̾̊̏͝f̴̡̰̲̺͍͚̯̞͔͙̥̲̗̭̋͋͐̊͒̓̏̌̾̆͜u̷̻̣͙̤͇͌̔̾̔͌̎͋̓̅̿́̈́͝͝͠l̵̛̞͚̳͔̖͎̣̤͖̰̪̫͈̈́͘ ̵̻̪͍̱̙͈̬̈́̏̍̽͑̆̄̓̆͑͘͝t̵̡̖̪̹̯̮̜̎̓̏͊̈̀͌͝ȍ̸̢̡̟̻͇͔͓̫̣͔̭͖͊̓͋̑̅̂̅̆͌̃͜ ̸̧̤̫̻̤̪̟͔͙̼͙͛̏̉̕m̵͙̦̦͉̼̖̲̐̀͌͘͝ĕ̵̤̈́̓̂̆̄̔͆͐͒͠͝͝,̶̩̥͇̼̻̌̆́̌͜ ̴̩̼̣͙̣͉̥̋̾͂́͋̓y̵̢̧̪̮̰̘̝̘͎̼͇̻̩̝̏͋o̷͉̼̮͍̝̟̫̦̘̹̤͈̽̀̒̈́̉͆̀̋̉̓̃̈͂͒͜͝u̵̡̮͍͚̗̠̟̩̤̗͚̿̊͂͌̄̀͜ͅͅ ̸̧̛̳̭̗͇̘͉̽̏̍́͌̊̋̃̋̍̂ş̵̨̞͚̖̦̠̼̝̯͈͕̭̥̎̌̆͛͛͝e̸̛̮͑̓̔̓͌ȩ̴̯̜̱̰͔̦̦̍̃͋̐̇͆̉̉̉͗͗͘͘͜m̵̟̍̽͛͌̓̒̓͊̆̈́̈̊̚͠ ̴̝̻̦͕̜̯̺͒͊́͠ṯ̸̢̥̘̹͚͙̼̟͚̒́͛̂̄̽̄̅͠͝ȏ̵̮̩̙̝̹̘͐́̒̓͘͝ ̷̧̥̻͉̭͖͔̤̰̻̻̬̤̦̓̀̀͗́͛͆̃̈́͑̓̚̕̕͠ͅb̴̞͖̬͎̗̊̏̍̎̈́̅͐̄̓̚ȩ̶̹̭̠̿̓͌̊̂̌̋̏̅͐̀̒͘ ̷̡̠̪̘̮̖̫̻͕̮̪̤̐̑͜q̷̢̦̙͕͉̊͛̃u̸̢̜̳̩̬̠̙̹̝̩͌̃̑̉́̉́̈̚͝ͅi̵̧̭̹͚͇̮̪̗̤͛̇̉̐̕͝t̷̨̢̩̜̩̮͗͛̅́͆͂̄͒̐͊̕ȅ̷̢̳̤̟͍̤̎́̓̍̈́̈́̈́̐̀̚͝ ̸̳͖̣̖͖͉͚͚͛̿͋́̃̅͌̄̌̆͝͝͠͝͝t̶̡̫͉̱̞̲̘͚̥͕̤̪̑̄̓̈͑͠ͅh̸̲̪̤͖̦͇͈̪̝͉͔̑̃̓̐̓͆̋̃ĕ̸̝̺͊̋͋͋̏̓̆͊̈́̕͝ ̵̗̭̱͙̺̹̮͓̻͚̙̤̘͓̝̂̈́̽̅͒̂̃f̶̡̳̳̱̼́a̸̲̞̰̔̏̄̀͐̇̈́̾̀͐̆̕͜s̴̨̢̨̭̤̘̹͉̘̭̹̭̯͖̊͗̆͒̾͂̿͒́̈̀͜͠t̶͉̖̘̮̮̉̅̿̀͗̐̚͜ ̵̡͎̭̘͍̰͖̬̗̭̟̦̐̓͛̎͜ͅl̴̙̞͓͎̲̫̪̦̰̾͊̈́͜ͅȩ̶̫̪͇̫̭̦̄̿̐́̆̉̈͘a̶͍̭̙̘̜̞͚͖͕̞̦͍̎͐̊̂̍͜r̴͓͓̀̄͒͋̈̓̊̂͝͝n̵̨̧͕͚͍̗̮̩͇͇̫̹̟͈̟͂͋̈́̈́́͂̓̇̌͝ĕ̸̡͉̝͙̪̰̰̍̀͂͛͊̒̋̚r̸̙̪͈̾̒̔͌̀̍̊̐̂̽̉̆͐͆͝.̷̧͇̮̗̀̀̀͋͒̎͝ ̷̨̜̻͕̦̯̤͖̳͓͑̓̎̐̃̐̈̊͂̍͂̀̚̕͝Ĭ̵̯͕̦͉͙̈́̓͒͂͜͝ ̸̢͙̦̱̏͗͒̿̔͒́͂̉͠͠l̴̛͕͙̬̠͉̭͙̳̘͛̾͆͆̎̌̈́̉͗͆̍̚͝ō̶͈͋͑͗̕̚͝ǫ̸̫͉͍̤͚̲͙̺͕͎̀͗̈́́̓̊͊͒̈̐͝k̴͕͑̈́͋́͑̀͒̾͘̚͝ ̶̛̞̻̻̰̝̩͓̺̗̈̑͌̆̿̿͜͠f̵̧̳̙̟̰͇̠͓̦̥̗̊́́̄̇̈̐̈́͐̆̓͗ǫ̸̲̯̰̠̝̝͉̫̤̫̠̀̍̀̌̂͑͌̆̕͝r̸̢͖͓͍̥̥͇͓̜̙̱̬͈̝̕ẉ̶̧̢̡̨͓̲͓̩͑͑̇̈́̓͝ą̴́̐̈͜͝r̶͓̫̣̻̱̲͊͆̒̅̊͗͛͋̕͘̕d̴̛̥͔͚̱̘͚͚̈̒ ̴͓̬̤̲̦̩̬͈͚͕̯̗̘̿̉̈̓͊̉̎̈͗̆͊͐̚̕t̷̨̛̗̩̣̱̪̪͉̖̳̿̃́̃̎́̿͗͌́͝͠ȏ̴̧͎͓̟͇̃͝ ̸̧̮̼̮̞̤͓̥̦̩̰̯̗͐y̸͕̍̓͒̚o̷̰̦̟̮̙͖̱̫̾ủ̷̟̈́̈́ ̴̠͉̘͍͔̀̎̆̿͜͜͜ṳ̸̠̣̥̿̎͐͘͜n̷̢̛̫̙̼͖͓̥̦̥͓̋̓̈̇̓̈́̑̔̋̀̆̐̚̚l̵̗̠̭͇̝̯̮̉̈́̀̃̃͠ỏ̶̡̢̝̣̗͈̖̜̤͍̫̩̖͉̀̏͒́͘ç̶̝̹̭̂̊͗̽͒̂̏̌͋̕͝k̵͇͖̟̺͚̞̼͎͖͍̪͎͉͚̮͒̓͆̒͊͑͘i̴̡̙̭̭̺͎̠̠̻͑͒͛̽̈́̃̀̈̔̍̽̈́͘͠͠n̴̰̜͈̦͌g̵̨͉̗̭͉̰͎̖̮̈́ ̵̝͕̰̏̉̉̀̎͊̈́̑͗͒̑͠y̶̧̧̥̺̞̱͎̫̣̮̰̾͋̀̽͐̋̑̎̋ͅö̷̡̰̗͕͇͖̪̃͛̋͗̑́͒̓͘͝ͅǘ̸̡̧̡̖̼̮͉̈́́̈́r̸̻̳̞͕̊͛̈́̎͑͝͝͝ ̷̢̧̖̪̦͎͚̹̣̙͓̾̔̈́̽͂͑́͜͠͠f̸̡̡̹̖̰̦̜̺̭̙̊͆́̇̍̀̈́̈́ͅǔ̴̢̧̘̱̰͇̼̼͔̫̫̪̳̇̈̓̓̓̿̍̎͗̈̕͝͝ļ̴̧̣̣̣̪̙̺̞̹̦͕͚͌͌̍́̑͂͌̓͂̐̓̕͝ḷ̶̨͕͍͈̯̦̬͙͓͉̯͎̣̱̐̇́̓̃̏̌̄̃̌̔̕͠͝ ̷̠̟͚͕̞̩̙͚͉̳̦̮̀̈́̌̿͜p̴̧̨̡͓̜̘̮̦̻̲̪̻̙̹̊̌̓̒̔͠ö̸̯̻́́̐̈́̊́̆̚t̸͖̤̞͈̑e̵̢̳͎͔̲̟͓̟̘̠͑̉̊̈́͗̾͒͂͊͆͐͑̏̕͠n̸̨̯̰̺̥̳̠̜͕̩͇̓́t̷͈̲͔͉̰͌̽̈͐̍̂̕̚͘į̴̡̞̟̏͜â̸̡̢̧̛̙̪̗̩͚̙̥̣͖̱̬̓̏̾̐̄͌̈́̒̊͜ĺ̶̩͈̠̙̜͚̙͉̩̗̦̺̎̂͌̀̒̚͝͠.̴̨͉̯̘̖̭̳͚̝̘́͋͑͜ͅ"

His was in no way pleasant to hear. But praise was, you looked up at him. Where his face should've been and gave him a small nod. To which he returned.

And suddenly you were back at the trees near the man's cabin. Before you knew Kate was already inside the place you quickly fallowed her in. And she stared at the body.

"This was your first kill, right..?" She asked.

"Kinda, Yeah..?" It was your first kill kill.. But if Tim and Brian weren't... The why they are this would've been your third. Kate just looked at you funny and began speaking again.

"Great, then do you know how to clean blood without leaving traces..?" Kate inquired.

"No.. I don't. But why would we have to clean this up? Its not like anyone would find him this place is totally off the grid.."

"Practice." She gave a simple answer and head toward the sink grabbed looked around and grabbed a couple things. Then she headed to the bathroom and did the same.

What she had in her arms was a couple rags and some chemicals. She set the things down and then stood began grabbing the body bye its arms.

"Come on then get his legs.." Kate said. You nodded and awkwardly grabbed his legs and you two started hauling him outside.

This man was heavy- you needed to start exercising if you were gonna be a murderer.

You and Kate set him on the ground and she looked across the yard and when she saw what she was looking for she walked over and grabbed it.

---------

It was so dark and the hole had just only been finished. You began pushing him into the hole with your leg. When he actually fell in it startled you. Welp time to get cleaning-

You walked inside with Kate and she handed you a bottle of hydrogen proxeid and a rag. "Do we need water..?"

"Nope not at all, now get to scrubbing."

"Okay.. Why hydrogen proxeid? Like I'm not questioning you or anything just wanna know why-" You were totally questioning her.

"It cleans blood and doesn't leave a trace.. Not even under a black light.."

"Oh! That pretty cool... You haven't taken your mask off.. You don't have to! But just everyone else has taken theirs oof around me and- Sorry I'll stop talking."

She giggled a bit then began talking. "Do you want me to take it off?" Kate asked.

"Well you can if you want..." You said a little embarrassed. She shook her head at you and took off her mask.

She was gorgeous. Really she was she had the most beautiful blue eyes she looked perfect.

"Huh, you like what you see?" She jokingly asked.

You shook your head and laugh sighed.

"You done cleaning yet?" She asked you.

"Yep I'm done now, how'd I do?" Kate looked over the spot and nodded.

"You did pretty good. Let's getcha home now.." She said and helped you up. "Tim and Brian be angry if I keep you for any longer.."

(How do yall feel about Kate..?)