"Maika Ortiz, out. Team Captain Bea de Leon, in." Maika whispered something to Bea before she went to the bench.

Bea was able to give two consecutive points. Gada pagkatapos ng puntos na 'yon ay pinapagpag niya ang binti niya. Dahan-dahan nang nagiging halata ang pamamaga ng tuhod niya. Lumala lalo ang kaba'ng nararamdaman ko.

To: Toothless Beiby

can't you just sit down and take a rest

I sent another one.

To: Toothless Beiby

pls TAKE A REST

I added a crying emoji on that one.

Ako ang nanglalambot kapag nakikita ko siyang patuloy na naglalaro habang may injury. Hinimas ko tuloy ang tuhod ko.

23-20 was the score. They're now ahead by three. Napako ang F2 sa score nila bago pumasok si Bea.

She bent down to massage her knee. After that, she smiled at her teammates. Ate Denden was obviously not happy about what Bea is doing. She kept on scolding Bea and poitimg at the bench.

"Okay lang, okay lang." I couldn't here her but I can understand what she was saying. I could read her lips.

She looked up to check the scoreboard. "Isa nalang naman," she mouthed before showing ate Den her index finger.

I sticked my palm together, silently praying na sana hindi na humabol ang F2 para matapos na ang match at makapagpahinga na si Isabel.

"My knees are starting to feel jelly just by watching your girlfriend play with a knee injury.." Hinimas rin ni Dwight ang tuhod niya. "Damn,"

Kat served. Ara Galang received the ball. KAF lifted it up and Tyang Aby tried to kill it. Bea jumped and tried to block Tyang's attack.

She was successful but her right foot got stuck on the net. Before she could even fall to the ground, pumito na ang referee. The match has already ended.

Bea had a bad fall. Again. She was holding her knee. Hindi ko siya masyadong naaninag because her teammates, coaches and the referees were blocking the camera. I stood up as if I would see a clearer view of Bea.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth is opened. When Kianna tried to help Bea up, everyone was shocked to see blood streaming down from Bea's eyebrow.

"Déjà vu," Dwight whispered.

She was conscious but her eyes were close. They slowly helped her up and helped her sit on the wheelchair.