The game was doing well. Choco Mucho was ahead by 5. They were close to a set point until Bea tries to block Kianna's attack alone. She probably panicked because it went above. She looked back to check if her teammates will be able to receive the ball. But because both of the teams were focused to where the ball was landing, Bea wasn't aware that she stepped on Kianna's foot, causing the both of them to fall on the floor.

Kianna was fine. She immediately crawled to help Bea. She was the one who had a bad fall. Napaayos kami ng upo ni Dwight, exchanging looks.

Nanatiling nakahiga si Bea. Both of her arms were holding her left leg. She was in great pain. Nakapikit siya. We waited for a while. Until she started stretching her knee. She was probably checking if she could still play. Napakunot ang noo ko nang makitang unti-unti siyang tumayo, inaalalayan ni Kianna at ng mga teammate niya. Pinagpag niya lang ang paa niya before she showed Coach O a thumbs up.

Akala ko ay papayagan na siya ni Coach O maglaro. But then he called a timeout.

"Masakit ba?" I heard Coach O ask.

Bea shook her head, stretching her knee. "Hindi, Coach. I can still play. Tara na,"

She was about to end the huddle but Coach O gently held her arm and put it down. He shook his head before he slowly pushed Bea to the bench.

"Magpahinga ka na muna," Coach O turned to ate Bets, asking for the massage gun.

Si ate Maika muna ang pumasok para kay Bea. The camera man focused the camera again to Bea before they resumed the game.

Her knees are now stretched and being massaged by the muscle gun. She was also massaging a part of her thigh above her knee.

"That was a bad fall," one of our teammate commented.

"I hope it's just sprain. Your girlfriend can change things around the court, Thirds. I don't think they can afford to lose her even in a short span of time," he added.

"I hope she stays where she is.." I whispered loud enough for them to hear.

"We're not sure about that. Your girlfriend is stubborn," Dwight contradicted to what I said.

Napako ang Choco Mucho sa 16. F2 was now ahead by four. I was confused when the crowd started to cheer louder. Fortunately the camera man focused to the reason why the fans were roaring wild.

There, I saw Bea, taking her warmer off and holding the substitution sign. Tumalon-talon pa siya, trying to get rid of her injury.

She really is stubborn.

"Ah. Your Lion's a fighter," My teammate told me. I laughed but I couldn't help but to worry about Bea.

Baka lumala ang injury niya. Palagay ko ay sprain lang 'yon. But it can get worse once she forces her self to play.