The Movie He Was Supposed To Enjoy (1.2)

'Don't tell me.... You're actually jealous of Hugh Grant who is apparently appropriate to be my grandfather just because I said he's hot.'

SungHoon chuckles and fakes a cough as he retaliates her statement by fervently denying her accusation.

'Jealous !!! Who? Me? Of Hugh Grant of all people? Yeah right....'

Finding his reaction adorable, YoungSeo immediately abandons the tv remote and bucket of popcorn as she leaps up to her boyfriend and wraps her arms around his neck. Being the hyper and pretty straightforward one in the relationship, she proceeds to place kisses on SungHoon's face and tease him on how adorable he is.

The banter between the two soon turned into a tickle battle but soon enough, SungHoon's expression changed and he gently pushed his girlfriend down the sofa, trapping her in his arms.

Confused and startled at his actions, YoungSeo gazes at his eyes and she blushes at his intense stare.

Everything had went in slow motion, fluttering her long eyelashes and not daring to move, YoungSeo could swear she felt the sexual tension between them build up and reach the high. Slowly, SungHoon smirks and smiles charismatically. Without any hint of hesitation, he pulls YoungSeo closer by the waist and captures her lips into a passionate kiss.

With the movie left abandoned, the couple battled each other in an intense lip lock.

It wasn't a lie to say that they had done it often.... Making out and all the things a couple do when they are in love. Although, what was probably unexpected was the fact that SungHoon was the much more active one in this area.

Gently nibbling on her lips, he could taste the residue of salted caramel and butter from the popcorn she had been snacking on earlier. Their bodies pressed together as the kiss heated up, taking the chance while she was distracted, SungHoon trailed his pecks down to the nape of her neck. This action quickly earns him a light moan and boy was he satisfied with that reaction.

While they continued their passionate kisses and pecks, SungHoon reached up to place his hands under her polo shirt. Gently and affectionately, he traces little circles on her skin with his fingers causing her to let out shaky whines and giggles. Skillfully and without much effort, he soon releases her from the constraints of her bra and lets it fall freely.

'SungHoon ssi - th-the movie.'

Smirking and leaning forward to peck her lips, SungHoon whispers under his breath whilst placing light kisses on the bridge of her nose then to her swollen lips.

'Who cares about that movie... the movie I want to watch and enjoy at this moment is only you.'

Chuckling at his flirty ments, YoungSeo smirks and quickly unbuttons the first few buttons of her polo, with a seductive gaze, she also participates actively by responding to his kisses and stroking his soft brown hair.

'And I thought you said we should lessen our little 'exercises' because you need to have self-restraint'

*Fact: YoungSeo described her making love sessions with SungHoon in the webtoon as 'exercises'. It is implied they do sleep together tons of times in the webtoon more than HaRi and TaeMoo probably did. It is also assumed that while TaeMoo and HaRi have a rocky journey to develop a romantic relationship, these 2 have been having their own steamy nights in the drama.... In other words, they're the hottest side couple ever.*

With their lips caught with each other, SungHoon could only break away a few seconds apart. Replying in an almost breathless manner.

'It's because....

*peck*

You're too-

*peck*

Tempting and addictive to resist.'

After a while, articles of clothing were thrown and abandoned onto the wooden floor, and the couple continued with their romantic shenanigans.

Just as the whole apartment was heated up and the tension raised up too high, the whole romantic ambiance would be broken with the ringing of SungHoon's 'work phone'.

*It's for him to quickly jolt up quickly and so he could differentiate work related calls and personal ones*

Startled and alarmed, SungHoon pulls away from his girlfriend and jumps up to reach for the phone. Basically leaving a half naked YoungSeo flustered right on the couch.

With his hand gestures and expressions, SungHoon apologizes to his girlfriend and quickly takes the call.

'Neh... sajangnim, what is it?'

Processing everything, YoungSeo scowled and pouted as she let her gaze stay on SungHoon. She patiently waits for him, thinking it would be a short conversation and they would go back to what they were doing. It wasn't until SungHoon suddenly stands and turns off the speaker of his phone that he quickly leans forward to peck her nape and mumbles out an apology.

'Mianhe yo... YoungSeo ssi, This is an important call so I'll have to take it outside. Just stay right here and I promise... I'll be back as soon as possible.'

With the phone in hand, SungHoon skillfully puts on his shirt and reaches forward to grab a throw blanket to cover his girlfriend. After one last quick peck, the male ran off outside to continue his conversation with TaeMoo.

All left by herself, YoungSeo fumed and cursed at Kang TaeMoo's bad timing and also.... SungHoon's too much loyalty to his work and boss.

Well it wasn't a bad trait to be committed and loyal to your work and your employer. As a businesswoman herself, she admired and loved that trait from her own employees. But as a girlfriend, she just felt annoyed and frustrated that even their most intimate moments could be affected by such instances.

It almost felt as if YoungSeo had become this sort of third wheel in this triumvirate.

With the blanket clutched tightly onto her naked chest, YoungSeo sighs in frustration as she holds onto his promise to return as soon as possible. But a few minutes soon turned into a half of an hour.

Unbeknownst to her, she had already started to doze off and soon enough, YoungSeo was silently snoring, finally falling into her own dreamland, YoungSeo laid on the couch sleeping with the blanket still sprawled on her body. The muffled music of the movie's end credits played in the silent apartment acting as a background music to this scene.

After a while, the front door of the apartment door opens and SungHoon walks in with a smile. Spotting his sleeping girlfriend on the couch, his eyes widened and it was as if a light switch had turned his brain on for a while.

He forgot about YoungSeo for a while after taking an important call with TaeMoo, he could already feel YoungSeo's scoldings, naggings and annoyed comments to him when she wakes up tomorrow.

Nevertheless, the male pushes the thoughts of his unfortunate destiny to tomorrow. With an affectionate gaze, SungHoon kneels down to observe his girlfriend's sleeping face. She had looked like an angel to him ever since they had met... It was, after all, love at first sight.

Quickly taking one of his oversized shirts from his closet, SungHoon dresses her so she would not catch a cold. After that, he carries her bridal style and lays her down on his bed. He had spent a few moments gazing at her after that but soon enough, it was time for bed and with a gentle and protective arm around her waist. The hot secretary joins his lady love to dreamland.

Author's Notes :

Hope you enjoyed my first one shot for our Line Couple.

Feel free to leave comments and messages if you have any requests or ideas cause I love writing about them these days ❤️

Anyways, Happy Reading Y'all

-🍑