"You did very wrong Jin hyung ...and sorry to say this but you deserve every word they said ..." Jimin said with a sigh and went near yoongi. ..
Hoseok just looked at jin and shook his head in disappointment, same goes with yugyeom ..
Jin fell on his knees and started wailing loudly while hiding his face in his palms but no one paid any heed to him...they behaved as if he was not even present there ...
__________________________

(Play the song now ...and also imagine this entire scene if you want... it may help you understand his emotions better ...)

Jungkook kept driving towards his destination...his mind was now blank just like his face ...he just kept looking ahead and kept driving like a lifeless person ...while driving through the empty road, his stubborn mind again started reminiscing all those things even when he wanted to force them out ...he didn't want to think of those moments anymore...but when did he ever win against his own mind?
..so here he was...sitting on the driver's seat, driving his car silently but inside a complete turmoil of going on...

Thought I found a way...
Thought I found a way out (found)...

He remembered the time when he let out his pain for the first time in years ...the time when he thought that everything will finally be ok between them ..when he again found a hope that he and his brother will get out of their miseries together ...

But you never go away (never go away)..
So I guess I gotta stay now...

Then he again remembered the words his brother said to him just half an hour ago ...the way his brother blamed him...wished for his death ...and again he lost all his hopes ...his hopes of having a happy life with his brother ...he was again stuck up in his old melancholic life ...he again has to stay in his miserable life where no one will be there to hold him ..just like before ...

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear...

He finally stopped his car when he reached his desired place ...a place where he finds solace ...a place where he can tear open his strong facade and let lose without any fear ..when he can remove his mask and show his crying face without being judged ...the only place where he seeks comfort from ...where he feels alive ...the only place which is so close his his heart ...

Isn't it lovely, all alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone

He slowly got down from his car and walked inside the big gate ...he kept waking and waking until he found his favourite spot ...he smiled a little while looking down as if in daze and fell on his knees ...

"I am here mama dada ..." Jungkook whispered in a hoarse voice as his tired droopy eyes kept looking at the two grey tombstones situated just beside each other with his parents' names written on them ...

Hello, welcome home ..

Yes , this is jungkook's only home ...his parents' grave ...a place where no one exists but still for Jungkook, this place is his everything coz he can feel his parents here ...he can feel their warmth just by sitting here ...he slowly raised his right hand and touched the tombstones gently right where his parents' name were written and let a chocked sob but his lips had a smile ..

"You know, so many things happened today ...we got a step closer to catch songhyun but Namjoon hyung got hurt in the process and ..Jin hyung b.blamed me for it ...he said that everything is my fault ..ev.even your death ..he said that you both left us because of me .. because ...I ..I couldn't save you ..but you know it's not the tr.truth right ?

You know that I wanted to save you but his men beat me mama ...you..you saw that too right ? It was not my fault right?
R.ight dada?
I thought ...I thought that af.after so many years ..I w.will finally ge.get his love but I was wrong ...he s .said that ..that Namjoon hyung is also in the hospital because of me ...but ..but I t.tried to save him dada ...trust me ..I tried to save him but I ..failed ..and because of it , hyung said so many m.mean things to me ...H.he left me a.alone mama ...h.he again left me all alone ...h.he said that I should d.die so that he ca.can live peacefully ...he is a m.meanie mama ..a b.big meanie" Jungkook complained to his parents while crying like a child as if his parents were sitting beside and listening to him ...as if they would hear him and cradle him in their arms to console him ...

"Wh.why did you b.both leave me alone mama dada?
W.why you le.ft me alone in this cruel world ... please c.come back .. please c.come back to me .. please come back and t.take me in y.your a.arms like before dada ...and ..and if don't want to come. ..then ..then please ta.take me with you .. please ...I .. beg you .. pls co.come and ta .ke me w.ith you ma ...
I .am tired ..I a.m t.tired of always b.being s.trong ..I can't h.hold my.myself anymore ...
I am t.tired of everything ... please h.help me ...plz ...come back...
COME BACK... PLEASE ..." Jungkook begged his parents, shouting at the top of his lungs as he kept hitting the base of the tombstone with his small fists ...
He completely sat down on the ground with a thump and kept crying out loudly and calling his parents ...
he wanted nothing but to be in his dada's strong protective arms ..he wanted his mother to caress his hairs..to sing his favourite lullaby to him so that he can sleep peacefully ...He wanted them to finish all his miseries by fighting every meanie like they did when he was a little boy ..
As if the clouds in the sky also heard his heart wrenching sobs, they also started growling and roaring ...the black clouds covered the entire starry sky, covering the beautiful shining crescent, and soon the fat drops of rain started pouring down, thumping against the rough ground just like jungkook's tears ....

"Please come back mama dada ..." Jungkook whispered in his small voice and leaned against the tombstones, placing his head against them and closed his heavy eyes ...the rain was pouring on him, making him completely wet but he didn't care ...he just wanted to rest in the protective shelter of his parents , away from all the chaos ...

__________________________

Hey my fluffy bunnies ❣️
Did you enjoy the chapter?

Was it good ? Was I able to express it well ?🥺
Do tell me in the comments...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim