I chuckled softly. "Don't be nervous about it."

"What am I supposed to do on a date? How am I supposed to act?" She looked nervous all of a sudden and I felt myself getting pissed at the fact that she put effort into this guy.

"And I only have half an hour left! He'll be picking me up at 5pm!" She walked around my room and glancing at her phone now and then.

"I think," I started, "you should start losing up a bit, don't worry too much about it and just relax." I stood up and walked over to her, putting my hands on her shoulders to keep her still.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again. Her hazel eyes met mine and I gave her a small smile.

"Let me guess." I felt a smirk start tugging on my lips. "You're going to a fancy restaurant today. He will pick your meal for you and pay for everything. There'll probably be a band and you'll dance together. He will then drive you somewhere 'it's a surprise' he'll say and you'll end up on the beach where he most likely wants to bang you." I knew Jackson's dates way too well. They were always the same. Jackson wasn't interested in getting a girlfriend, all he wanted was a good, quick fuck and that's really it.

"He did say that we'll go to a restaurant and after that he's got a surprise for me." Brittany said quietly and bit her lip.

Fuck. Why does she have to bite her lip?

"But there's no way I'm going to do anything with him!" she quickly added. "But I can't even dance."

"We can fix that." I smiled cheekily at her and grabbed my iPod from my desk, choosing the song 'thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran and start playing it.

I walked over to Brittany again and stretched my hand out for her.

"May I ask for this dance ma'am?" I asked with a posh accent, causing her to giggle and blush slightly. She grabbed my hand and I immediately pulled her closer to me.

I placed my hand on her waist and hers found the way around my neck.

"Just copy my movements." I told her quietly as the music in the background played and we started to swing along the room. Brittany almost fell a few times but my grip always tightened around her, not daring to let her fall.

+

"Where did you learn dancing like that?" she asked me after our little dance lessons. I was sitting on my bed just like I did before we started the dance lessons and she was sitting on the chair at my desk, looking curiously at me.

"My aunt got married a few years ago and my mum literally forced me into taking these lessons." I said casually and looked at her, smiling.

Brittany lifted her weight off the chair and walked towards where I sat, taking a quick glance at the clock hanging above my door.

"Jackson's gonna pick me up in about 5 minutes, I should go back to mine. It would be weird if he'd see me leave your house." She giggled quietly and I just admired her face.

There's no way I'm going to let her go out with Jackson, he doesn't deserve such a great girl like Brittany.

She stood so close to me that I took the opportunity and grabbed her hands, entwining her finger with mine. I pulled her in between my legs. Her eyes darted from my eyes towards our entwined fingers and I could see the blush making it's way on her cheeks, making her look even more adorable than she already is.

"Don't go." The words left my mouth in almost a whisper.

"Isn't it too late for that? I already told him that I'll be going."

"Just don't go, please."

She bit her lip in concentration and hesitated before she answered.

"Okay." She whispered with a smile on her lips.

I started grinning widely, thank god! I stood up and to my surprise Brittany didn't take a step back, our foreheads were almost touching and you could feel the tension in the room. Just as I was about to make a move, and ask for permission to kiss her my mother's voice called me.

"Harry! There's someone at the door who wants to speak to you!"

I groaned mentally and gave Brittany's hand a small squeeze before letting go and walking towards the door. "I'll be right back." I informed her before finally walking down the stairs.

And there stood no other than Jackson.

for those asking, Colton Haynes is in the role of Jackson. I'm unoriginal with names so I just chose the name he's got in Teen Wolf, his personality is different though :)

vote, comment, share .xx