🐙 Erasing The Past, Home At Last, and Octavinelle Epilogue 🐙

Start from the beginning

"Uh...you have other pockets you know..." Ruggie mumbled as he looked away from the female now feeling slightly flustered.

"Yes. That's true, but here the twins would think twice before reaching for it." (Y/N) bluntly said as she opened the now folded picture.

"Unless they're perverts..."

"I don't know if I should call that a smart move or a really brave move on her part...."

"What's this? It's just some picture of a bunch of mermen fingerlings huddled in front of a camera." Leona said as he then stared at the picture.

"Is it some kind of group photo of an elementary school class? What did you want it for anyway?" Ruggie said as he stared at it with a look of slight confusion on his face.

"Ahaha!" Floyd laughed before grinning at the picture in the female's hands. "That takes me back! This is a picture from our school field trip." He said happily before pointing at the familiar teal haired kids. "Me and Jade are right here. And..." He then points to grey haired child in the picture. "See the kid sulking way off in the corner? That's....baby Azul!" He cheered.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed in unison, minus (Y/N) who stared at the picture with a flowery aura now surrounding her, making her almost immediately forget about the bit of pain she felt earlier.

"They were all so cute back then, both Azul and the twins!"

"Aaah!!! No! Don't look! Please don't look!" Azul exclaimed trying desperately to snatch the picture away from the female who simply hid behind a smirking Floyd.

"Heheh..."

"Well well, Azul. You sure are spirited all of a
sudden. Shouldn't you get a little more sleep?" Jade said as he gave him a close eyed smile. "Considering how far things have already gone, it would be easier for you to let this one go."

"Let's see here..." Ace said as he then looked at the picture as well.

"What's in the corner...?" Leona pointed out.

"Are you talking about the octopus who's more rounded than any of the merkids, even holding the pic at an angle?" Ruggie said.

"A baby Calamari." Kanzaburou said as he stared at the picture, a small smile now adorned his face.

"Whoa, Azul! I never knew you used to look like that!" Grim said as he stared from the picture and then at Azul.

"But look at just how cute he is..." (Y/N) said as she stared at the picture happily. "He's so cute and round..."

"AAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaah!" Azul yelled out, his face now bright red upon hearing the female's comment.

"Hey hey Angelfish, what about me? Don't you think I was a cute kid?" Floyd asked as he lead over towards the female now looking over the picture happily.

"Of course.." (Y/N) said as she gave the male one of her rare close eyed smiles. "Both you and Jade were also very cute kids as well." She said before giving the male a headpat making his blush at the sudden contact before grinning at her.

"Much appreciated." Jade said as he smiled at the female, a small blush on his cheeks all while Floyd simply continued to let (Y/N) give his headpats.

"Lucky..."

"I...I get it. I totally get what you're feeling.
Everybody's got a past they wish they could
erase!" Deuce exclaimed before quickly looking away from the picture. "I saw nothing! Neither did the rest of you, ok?! Never speak of this again!"

"Never pegged you as this uh...passionate.
Jack said.

"Yea no, I think I'll keep the picture for myself now..."