🐙 Erasing The Past, Home At Last, and Octavinelle Epilogue 🐙

Start from the beginning

"Thank you..."(Y/N) said before holding onto her wounded abdomen. "Senpai has a strong grip..." She mumbled to her making Azul's eyes widen as he stared at her in shock.

"W...what?"

"What the hell Azul?!"

"We'll make sure you're escorted safely to the infirmary in a bit and have that taken care of." Jade said as he gave the female a small smile.

"It'll just be a small bruise.." (Y/N) said as she now stood up from her spot.

"I agree with the uncooked unagi, small or not I'd rather you have yourself taken care of just in case." The raven haired male said now making (Y/N) nod as she finally gave in.

"...unagi?"

"Good luck Azul...you're gonna need it..."

Ruggie nodded now agreeing with Jade and Kanzaburou before glancing at Azul. "Hey, I can't exactly blame a guy for getting bent out of shape when something you've been building up for years gets ruined." The sandy blonde male said before letting out a sigh. "I mean if someone broke the coin bank I've been saving my money in I'd hold a grudge for life."

"But all those shady business dealings have gotta stop. You have to learn from this." Grim said.

"How about you guys learn not to coast through exams using someone else's notes?!" Jack exclaimed as he glared at Ace along with Deuce and Grim.

"However, it's still amazing..." (Y/N) suddenly said now earning everyone's attention. "No one else could have made those notes."

"Yea.." Kanzaburou nodded as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Even managed to help this lousy raccoon get an 85, that's actually pretty impressive."

"Hey!" Grim exclaimed as he glared at the male.

"What...?" Azul said.

"You know it's true. One all nighter reading that study guide you wrote was enough to bag me over a 90 on my exams." Ace said.

"Yea, it was seriously on point." Deuce said.

"I heard from the Headmage that you wrote that study guide yourself, analyzing a whole century's worth of test question trends. I'm still not ok with your shady practices, but your work took serious guts. That much I'll admit." Jack said.

"Hmph, your clumsy attempts at consolation aren't helping me in the least." Azul said as he gave them a small smile.

"Awww, what's the matter?" Floyd said now grinning at the grey haired male. "Are you getting a bit teary eyed Azul?"

"Dear me. You've gone back to that ink spewing crybaby again." Jade said.

"Hey, you two signed an NDA covering that
exact topic!" Azul exclaimed as he glared at the twins who simply smirked at him.

"Right you are. My mistake." Jade said.

"Oh yea, that reminds me..."Jack said before slightly trailing off a bit. "We've brought the photo of Prince Rielle you asked for. We got ahold of it. The sun hasn't set yet. I think that seals our victory."

"Oh right." (Y/N) said before taking out the picture from the chest pocket of her uniform. "Here's the picture." She said but simply raised an eyebrow as she noticed all eyes on her. "What..?"

?"