Chapter 2

I've seen her now.. Ufufu~ She would be my sunflower someday~ She's really beautiful~ If we met each other, I'd take her to my place which she haven't seen before~ Kolkolkolkol~
--

I woke up today. I had this dream about the man I saw yesterday. Could he be.. No. I'm dreaming random things right now.. I walk out of my room and walked downstairs until I saw my parents were not there. Weird. I saw a letter on the table and I took it then read it.

[Dear Y/N,
We went shopping today, sorry if we left you like that but we'll be back. We promise. If we didn't come back for 10 minutes, it means we're in traffic. Love you Y/N!
Sincerely, Mom]

So they went to shopping without me.. I should've woke up early. They didn't even make breakfast to me.. Well, I guess I have to make myself then..
--

I look at her on the window as she makes her own breakfast~ She's really pretty.. Like a sunflower~ Her skin is really beautiful like heaven~ Good thing her parents were not there..~ Ufufu~ I gently knocked the door..
--

As I finished making my breakfast, I heard a knock on my door.. I don't know who it is but, shall I open it? My parents always told me not to open the door when I was young.. Could it be my parents..? I walked in front of the door and opened it slowly to see who it is..

•To be continued..•

(So guys, do you enjoy the story? Vote and comment! ^^)