6. Memories and Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"I am going to pause the session right here and we will resume after a short break." The host says.

We went for a short break before we would start with autographs and photos. I took that time to head to the bathroom and call Monica and also to escape the stares and hushed gossiping.

"Mo, I'm not coping. I feel like I'm going to shatter at any moment. The tabloids somehow got wind of what is happening. I feel so humiliated."

"Hey, don't do that. You did nothing wrong. The tabloids will have something else to gossip about tomorrow. I'll come and see you tomorrow. Now go finish your event like a boss. Love you."

I walk out of the stall to wash my hands and fix my face when the lady who asked me about Harrison walks in.

"You know, you could always leave him and find a regular guy. Men like him don't settle with girls like you." She says and our eyes meet in the mirror and she laughs.

"What? He's young, hot and he knows it. The bonus? He's a billionaire. His pool of women is limitless. He deserves an equally beautiful woman like that model Leslie not a nerd like you." She adds.

I am stunned but before I could reply she walks into a stall. I walk out of the bathroom feeling angry and having lost atleast 1 point of self esteem.
She's not wrong though. He is young, hot and filthy rich. He can have any woman he wants but he's with me. 

I walk into the hall ready to handle the rest of this event.
I sign some books and take photos with the guests and fans when the lady from the bathroom comes next. I am immediately annoyed.

"Oh cheer up. You know I'm right, now smile." She sneers.

I remain calm despite knowing she's tormenting me. Out of the corner of my eye I see Harrison standing at the door. He's wearing a black hoodie, beanie and shades. He's trying to be discreet but he's my husband and I can spot him anywhere anytime. My spirits are lifted at his sight.

I finish taking photos and walk straight to him. The closer I get to him the more tears well up in my eyes. He quickly catches up to me and takes my hand and leads me out the hall and straight for the elevator without saying a word...just holding my hand.

Once we're in the penthouse he embraces me and I just let the tears fall. We stand like that for a few minutes while he consoles me until I calm down. I lift my head and we stare at each other for a few seconds before we start kissing.

He pulls away and says, "Alicia,"

"Don't talk." I shut him up with a kiss.

We make sweet love, savoring every moment and every inch of skin we can touch. It felt like no time had passed since we made love like this and at the same time it felt like forever had passed.
We knew each other's bodies and needs. In this moment we needed to be close...we needed each other close.
We fell asleep in each other's arms and it was the best sleep I've had in a whole week.

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked at the bedside clock and it was just after 10pm. I noticed the balcony door was open and Harrison was sitting on the chair.
I get up and put on my white satin nightgown. I walked and I leaned against the door frame.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

"Hey," he says extending his hand to me. I take it and he pulls me onto his lap and I place my arms around his neck as he put down his glass of whisky.

He puts his arms around me and his head nuzzled in my neck and kisses me softly before saying "I love you. You know that right?"

"I know. I love you too." I whisper in his ear.

"I understand you're still angry with me. Believe me, I'm trying to fix this, I'm trying to figure out what happened that night."

"I'm not angry Harrison. I am hurt and confused. When I asked if you slept with her and you kept quiet, I didn't know what to do with that."

"Baby it's because I really don't know. She claims it's the night of the bachelor party but I don't remember much of that night."

"What do you mean you don't remember?" I ask with more confusion.
"I mean the night is a blur. Yes we did drink but not to the point of passing out or amnesia. Believe me baby, I want to remember what happened so I can get my life and my wife back."

"Do you think you were drugged?"

"It's possible or someone is playing a sick joke on me." He says with a frustrated exhale.

"We'll figure it out. Come back to bed." I rub his back.

He shifts in his seat and I move so I straddle him. He pulls me in to him but doesn't close the gap. He looks in my eyes and I nod.
He kisses me and I can taste the whisky on lips and feel the intensity of his desire.

He gently pulls the belts of my gown and it comes undone revealing my naked body. He slips his hands in and moves them slowly over every part leaving a lava trail everywhere. 

He deepens the kiss as he slips a finger in making me gasp and he adds a second as I moan louder. He keeps up the delicious tempo as I hold onto his shoulders. The pressure starts to build and he whispers "not yet," against my lips and I moan trying to hold on.

He removes his fingers and licks them making me even hotter for him. He slides his shorts off and sits me down on him as he sinks inside me and we both gasp a little. I ride him slowly as he kisses me everywhere his mouth can reach and his hands held my waist.
He picks me up and turns me around setting me on the chair and he kneeled in front of me. He dropped his head between my thighs, his tongue went to work until I was moaning his name as I found my release. He gets up and we move to the balcony railing.
He thrusts in from behind and maintained a punishing rhythm completely taking me over the edge and I cum again and he follows suit.

He carries me inside and we fall asleep in each other's arms. Nothing beats late-night sex with my husband and sleeping while being snuggled so close to him. Bliss even in this moment we uncertainty.