"We're playing laser tag." Taehyung announced with such authority that no one dared to argue.

Namjoon took a step back, looking a little confused. "Why are you pointing at me?"

"I like laser tag!" Seokjin nodded.

"It's kind of scary," Jimin pouted. "But I'll play!"

Hoseok sighed. "Fiiiine. We'll play with lasers and guns."

He perked up. "Can we wear police uniforms when we play? Or just Nammie? Or can he wear just nothing?"

Namjoon scowled at him, but Taehyung was still in his personal space, refusing to back away.

Yoongi approached them. "Did you all decide?"

"Laser tag." Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi blinked, looking to Taehyung. "Oh. Alright. Well, the closest one is twenty minutes away, so I'll take some of you in my car and Taehyung, could you take the rest?"

Taehyung nodded, not ceasing his hateful look towards Namjoon, who had picked up on the older boy's vibe and was now standing a full foot away, his arms crossed protectively in front of him.

"I wanna ride with Mr. Min!" Jimin giggled, running over and hugging his teacher's arm.

"It's my party, I call Mr. Min's backseat!" Hoseok ran to the man's other side. He looked to Seokjin. "You come with us too. I want a car hand job before we get there."

Jungkook frowned. "What's a car hand job?"

"A hand job in the car. It's like kissing in the rain but it's way less romantic and way more smutty." Hoseok explained. "Kook, you come too so you can watch and learn."

Yoongi looked to Namjoon briefly, before looking away. "Alright, the rest can ride with Taehyung then."

Namjoon's head snapped up. "Wait what-"

"We don't have all day, let's go!" Hoseok urged, pushing them all to the door. "My dick ain't gonna jerk itself!"

"Hobi, I just put on hand lotion." Seokjin complained.

Taehyung dug his keys out, not waiting for Namjoon as he stalked out of the room.
Namjoon hesitated, before following the older boy.

It was obvious Taehyung was angry at him, but Namjoon had no idea why. He hadn't done anything to him, and he couldn't even remember the last conversation they had had.

He decided to just keep his distance and wait for the boy to calm down and hopefully forget whatever was making him so mad.
They walked outside and to the parking lot.

Taehyung unlocked his black Toyota Corolla and slid inside wordlessly.

Namjoon tugged on the side door handle, only to find out that it was still locked.

"Sit in the back." Taehyung snapped through the glass.

Namjoon sighed, annoyed, but opened the back door instead, climbing in.

Taehyung turned on the radio and flicked through the stations until he landed on an alternative rock station that was currently blasting some song that was more screaming than singing.

Namjoon cringed, placing his hands on his ears in an attempt to block out the loud volume as Taehyung whipped onto the highway, speeding down the lane.

"Can't you turn it down? I can't even hear myself think!" Namjoon shouted.

"Can't you stop being a whiney little bitch?" Taehyung called back.

Namjoon shook his head, giving up. Let Taehyung be mad, he didn't care. They would arrive soon and hopefully the game would relieve some of the boy's anger.