"Love me?" ddot

Y/n pov

Me and ddot have been arguing so much I really don't know what's wrong.

Now he's touchy with other girls always has a attitude and acts like I'm wrong for wanting him to actually spend time with me he wasn't like this before. but because of the love i have for him I don't want to give up on our relationship so easily

There's a video on YouTube of ddot being mad touchy wit another girl in noti's video but instead of arguing i decided i'd just ignore it and focus on fixing the problems we're having before getting to that.

While deep in my thoughts there was a knock at my door and when I got up to go open it and it was ddot . the second he saw me "Gimme ya phone" he said snatching it going into my room .

he couldn't even say "hey, hello, or some time of greeting. which most definitely got me a little mad. "Why did you just snatch my phone" I asked following him because it was no way he thought he could storm into my crib without saying anything and snatch my phone like it's his or something.

He ignored me after i spoke and at this point i was trying my hardest not to start tweaking out in him."Whatever but I wanted to talk to you" I said sitting down next to him

"About what?" He asked not looking up from my phone. his fingers moving a lot.

now i was 100% sure he was loooking through my phone but i wasn't sure how i should react. because if i snatched it back he'd say "you must got something to hide in ya phone what you snatching that shit so quick fa?", if she took it back in general he'd flip it on her and make it seem like she was doing something .

"you been acting stand-off-ish and i don't like that, i just wanna talk about everything" i said calmly . "Fuck you mean I been acting funny" he mugged me before looking back down at my phone.

"D i do-" I tried to say but he cut me off ,"who the fuck is this?" He asked referring to a guy in my phone.

The guy was my bestfriend tariq. he sent me a tiktok of us and I was sat on the desk and his arms were around me I can understand if he was mad about the arms but nothing else is a problem. plus his arms not even really wrapped around me they're around me but not grabbing me if that makes sense.

and plus tariq was like a brother to me. an actual brother, our moms were close growing up so we grew up like family. i never saw him as a boyfriend, or crush. just as my brother

"That's Tariq, you know tariq" I said because darrian had been met tariq and i was confused on how this could be making him so angry right now.

"I don't give a fuck why you on his lap?" "I'm not im sitting on the desk" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Y/n im not playing wit you" he said

"You always starting this shit" I spoke accidentally hitting his arm causing his weed to fall from outta his hand.

He than pinned me down on the bed with a tight grip on both my wrist.

"You getting me tight wrda my dead" he said

"let go of me" i tried to get free because the pain started to get worse and worse because of how much strength he was using to keep a hold of my wrist.

"you keep fucking playing wit me why you putting ya fucking hands on me?"

"i ain't mean to let go" I said raising my voice a little

"you fucking wit him?" He asked finally letting go of my wrist

"I'm fucking tired of this" I mumbled pushing him up off me and leaving the room.