Chapter One: The Book of Albert & Sibylla, Thursday, October 13, 2022

Start from the beginning

The Duchess was paired with Michael Henson who was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder at the age of seven and die-hard golfer.

Who wants to guess how many golf balls we'll use, or shall I say me?! lol 😂 Catch us, The Pink Team, competing in the Hawkeye Golf Classic @hawkeyecharity in a few hours on @itv at 8p/7c! You're not going to want to miss this! #pinkteam🏌🏻‍♀️⛳️ -S
View all 918 comments
annikadordone Can't wait!!!
princesseugenie 👏

Article

New book reveals juicy details of Prince Albert and Princess Sibylla's relationship

One of many books to be published in the aftermath of the Queen's death.

A new book on The Duke and Duchess of Ross will be published soon. The book will explore the couple's relationship with their families and their marriage.

Following the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, several books are being published about the Royal Family.

Ahead of their release, excerpts are being shared in the press and there is one particularly interesting passage about Prince Albert and Princess Sibylla.

This comes in the book titled 'Albert & Sibylla: The Royal Couple', by Jamie Connelly, and it discussed the time when Prince Albert was known for his playboy ways, often being snapped enjoying the company of women by the paparazzi.

"The youngest prince was a dashing figure, participating in the mil, and was heavily committed in the area of men's health, with charities like Bartleby, but he also used to be quite a ladies' man," the book recalls.

"When Albert was young, it was easy to forgive him, and his transgressions. But at what point does a ladies' man becomes a loyal man?

"At the time, it was nothing to worry about: just something to keep an eye on. A simple case of he'll be loyal once he finds the one."

Eventually, Prince Albert settled down and the source of his maturity was a picturesque one to the rest of the Royal Family.

"Eventually, of course, the problem would resolve itself, but not in a way that anyone else imagined," the book continues.

"The ladies' man died the day Sibylla slapped Albert for being a jerk to a girl who he was dating at the time."

Apartment 1 at Kensington Palace

"I know we can not do anything about that book being published but I do not feel comfortable with some of the things in it," Sibylla said as she looked down at the ground as Philip and Frederick played on the floor with their toys.

"We have already asked for a few details about us to be removed from the book, so we just have to accept that the book is being published," Albert said.

A new book about Albert and Sibylla was being published soon and honesty, some of the things in the book made Sibylla uncomfortable. She felt like it was an invasion of privacy and the fact that the author reached out to their old classmates and staff to dig for dirt made Sibylla pissed.

"I guess," Sibylla said as she looked back up at him.

"I'm sure this book will be more positive than what Harry has planned for us in his book," Albert said.

Sibylla rolled her eyes.

Her relationship with Harry was not as bad as his relationship with Albert, William, and Catherine. They used to have a close bond, which only grew after she married his younger brother in 2016, but the tension caused between him and William made their relationship a little strained as Sibylla tried to be neutral but Harry did not want a neutral party.

It was either you were with him or against him which caused issues with Albert as he didn't like how Harry was treating Sibylla; it also didn't help that Meghan had tried to leak stories about Sibylla and when Sibylla confronted Meghan about it, Harry said that Sibylla was jealous of Meghan.

That was the final straw for Sibylla, so Sibylla cut them off. She decided that she was over the couple and their drama.

Now, Harry was planning on releasing a book that could destroy what was left of his relationship with his family. Sibylla knew there wouldn't be too much about her in the book but seeing how Harry viewed his relationship with his family. She was sure things would be blown out of proportion.

"I'm so not ready to deal with whatever Harry has written about us in his book," Sibylla said.

"No one is," Albert said.

Instagram

Instagram⇲

453,822 likesdukeandduchessofross 🕺🏻Chim-Chim-HOORAY! 💃🏻 Everyone could watch The Duke of Ross and @ladyjenniferhuntz Viennese Waltz all day

453,822 likes
dukeandduchessofross 🕺🏻Chim-Chim-HOORAY! 💃🏻 Everyone could watch The Duke of Ross and @ladyjenniferhuntz Viennese Waltz all day.✨

Tonight, His Royal Highness joined the Ballroom Dance Preservation Society taking part in a ballroom dancing competition to raise awareness of documented benefits of ballroom dancing linked to physical and mental health benefits.

Ballroom dancing is that perfect combination of physical activity, social interaction, and mental stimulation, and it can bring so much to your life.

It's a great workout; has documented physical and mental health benefits; can enhance your social life and self-confidence; reduces stress and depression; promotes relaxation; is a wonderful outlet for self-expression and creativity; and it's FUN!! With all these reasons to start dancing – we challenge you to find a good reason NOT to.
View all 2,692 comments
princeandprincessofwales 😁 Amazing dance moves🕺🏻
princesseugenie ✨✨✨✨
ladyjenniferhuntz Such an honour to dance with The Duke of Ross, he is such a natural ❤️