20. Back to Biwi

RIDHIMA

( 1 week after abhi left )

Today maa sa and all the elders are coming back.. i quickly checked all the breakfast and went to the living room and saw all the elders already here.

I greeted everyone and they all settled on the couch.
"How was the wedding badi ma" adhira asked

"Everything was good bacche.. but ridhi beta when is abhi coming from London" maa sa asked

"After a week maa sa" i said with a small smile as my mood got sad i was Missing him so much.

I went to the dining room and helped in setting the breakfast everyone came there they again asked me about maan and i got even more sad.. i went back to the library after breakfast and started reading my book but nothing helped so i sat on maan's chair and there i saw a small cabinet.. i opened it and it had some beautiful bottle.. I took it out and opened it it was white liquid.. i smell it but no smell came from it some i took a small sip from it.. my tongue and throat burnt.. i coughed but after a few minutes i felt a little good so i thought to distract myself from maan and drink it.. i took another sip but this time a big one. It again burnt but with in a few minutes it got better.. i felt everything moving around me so stood up and went to our room..

*****
Author's pov-

Ridhima entered their room and sat on the bed she drank whiskey thinking it would distract her but now she was Missing her Maan more than before. She started to think about her Maan and suddenly she started sobbing.. she searched for her phone tried to open it. But she couldn't and after a lot of trying she opened it she started finding her husband's number and dialled it.. after a 3 rings abhimanyu picked up the call.

"Hello jaan" she heard abhi's voice and started to cry very badly..

*****
ABHIMANYU

I had late night meetings.. and as i went back to the room i was hell tired. I wanted to finish all these Meetings early so that i could go back to my Jaan.. i went to the bathroom and changed into comfortable clothes and layed on the bed.. i was thinking about my jaan. Her smile, her voice, her eyes, her everything..

And suddenly my phone started ringing i looked at the side table and picked my phone it was my jaan. I picked up..

"Hello Jaan" i said but she started crying.

"Jaan you okay.. biwi what happened.. bacche shh.. stop crying what happened tell me baby please shh.." i tried to calm her she stopped crying and said.

"Maan..i...*hiccup* .. Miss.. *hiccup* .. you.. so..so ...soooooo..much"

Wait she is drunk what the fuck is going on there.. why is she drunk

"Biwi are you drunk" i asked

"Nooo..maan ..i *hiccup* don't *hiccup* drin..k.. but i..ammm.. ang..ry wi..with you" she said but why is she angry and fuck why is she drunk.

"Why Jaan. Why are you angry and did you drink something?" I asked

"Wow..maan ..ho..how do you know i .. Dr..drank wat..water Li..ke liquid.. fr..from your ca..cabinet.. but i will..n..not talk ..to..youuu" she said fuck it all my fault i left the cabinet open.

"Baby but you have to tell me what did i do right" i asked as i got up and text my pilot to get the jet ready we are leaving. I went to my bag. Picked it and made my way out.

"You..*hiccup* didn't said..mi..missed you..ba..back. you don't..mi..miss youuu" she said Haye meri jaan

"I miss you so much bacche so much" i said she started crying again.

"Why are you crying jaan" i again asked as the reached the airport. I made my way in.

"Maan hum...hume aapki.. ba..bohot yaad aa.. ra..Rahi hai.. *hiccup* aapko pata.. hai..sab..hum..humse aapke bare mein pucch rhe the  *hiccup*  aur phir Hume aapki aur yaad aane lagi.  *Hiccup*  phir i drank the liquid aur.. aur phir Hume aur jyada yaad aane lagi.. aap kab aayenge *hiccup* please jaldi aa jaiye.. pl.. please...." She said but suddenly line went silent only some sobs were heard..

( Maan i was missing you. And you know everyone was asking me about you then i was Missing you more .. then i drank the liquid and and then i started missing you more. When will you come back .. please come back fast.. please)

Hearing her words made me go all aww.. my jaan is so cute. I smiled as the plane was in air right now.

As i heard her breathing became normal i text adhira to go to our room and check on her once.

She told me that Jaan is sleeping. So i also cut the call and leaned in my seat.
Just a few hours biwi and then i will be there...

( After 8 hours )

I landed half an hour ago and now standing infront of haveli as i entered maa sa saw me

"Abhi" she exclaimed and came to me
I touched her feet and met my whole family and told them that i have finished the work early so i came back..

I went to my chamber and entered my room..i saw my biwi sleeping like a baby holding her phone. I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Finally home.." i whispered and went to the bathroom to change..

As i came back i saw my Jaan sitting on the bed holding her head. I cleared my throat and she looked up but she wasn't surprised.

"Phir aa gaye aap.. dekhiye hume pata hai kuch seconds mein gayab hone wale hai toh aap pehle hi chale gayiye .." she said oh so my biwi is also seeing me nowdays

( You came again.. see in know you are going to disappear in a few minutes so it's better that you go back quickly)

"Urgh my head is going to explode" she said i went near her and took a tablet from the medicine box.

"It's hangover biwi here take it" i said she looked at me shocked and touched my face.

"Maan" she screamed and hugged the living shit out of me.

"I missed you so much" she said
"I missed you to biwi" i said and made her have her medicine.

I layed on the bed and pulled her in my arms
"But maan weren't you going to come after a week" she said

"Well you know i have a biwi who got drunk and commanded me to come back so here i am" i said she looked at me wide eyes

"Maan that was alcohol" she exclaimed i chuckled and we started talking about the days we were away from each other..

I came back to my biwi.. this is all i want. Her in my arms.. my peace, my Sainity, my home...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi lovely people ❣️
So only 5-6 chapters are left..

Hope you like the chapter
Please vote and comment
Thank you for reading
Take care
Love yaa
Yours
Author
Shivi..